test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PAX Game of Show from MMORPG

stormshadestormshade Member, Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in News & Announcements
It's pretty awesome to be able to say we won Game of Show from MMORPG at PAX East, but when we found out we won Game of Show for PAX Prime from MMORPG as well... Let's just say amazing doesn't quite describe how awesome we feel right now!

Make sure to check out MMOFTW's PAX Prime 2012 Awards Show, to hear some of why they like Neverwinter so much. If you're in the mood for the full scoop on just why MMORPG says that Neverwinter is the game to watch, take a look at their full preview here.
Post edited by stormshade on

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    stormshade wrote: »
    It's pretty awesome to be able to say we won Game of Show from MMORPG at PAX East, but when we found out we won Game of Show for PAX Prime from MMORPG as well... Let's just say amazing doesn't quite describe how awesome we feel right now!

Make sure to check out MMOFTW's PAX Prime 2012 Awards Show, to hear some of why they like Neverwinter so much. If you're in the mood for the full scoop on just why MMORPG says that Neverwinter is the game to watch, take a look at their full preview here.

*Hands out Gallagher-style protection*

What can I say, but winning both awards is just...

PAXtacular!

*As the community groans from the fallout of that pun*

Seriously, congrats Cryptic on a well-deserved win on two different convention fronts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    _____GROAN_____ b:laugh

gratzi Cryptic
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not to spoil the fun, but I heard many games stayed away from PAX to concentrate on their release?

Those games will find it a mistake to let NW hog all of the limelight (and thus take away the player base). It has become one of the trending games.
  • sl1ckm1stersl1ckm1ster Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Not to spoil the fun, but I heard many games stayed away from PAX to concentrate on their release?

Those games will find it a mistake to let NW hog all of the limelight (and thus take away the player base). It has become one of the trending games.

Who did you "hear" this from? Link please.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Who did you "hear" this from? Link please.

Well, that's an odd request, but OKAY.

Oh, I think he means the SOURCE link, not the Zelda elf one :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]