test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings

dew1960dew1960 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Good on ya! Hello friends and fellow Neverwinter fans. My name is Daniel.

I signed up for the Beta a while back but never got a key or if I did, I might have accidently deleted the email. Is there some way to see if I was ever sent a key?

I would love to play the game in the Beta and when it goes live. Is there any idea of approximately when that will be?

Does it follow the D&D 4e ruleset?

Feel free to message me here or email me if you like at dew1960@facebook.com.

I might have to load up my old Bioware NWN and play just to feed the nostalgia monster dwelling inside me, LOL.

Daniel
Post edited by dew1960 on

Comments

• ezgoezitezgoezit Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Heya,

Welcome. I don't think they have sent out keys yet, so you probably didn't delete it. No firm date for beta has been announced yet, but the speculation is that it will be late summer.

The game is supposed to be following the D&D 4e ruleset. I personally think the 4e ruleset would work well on a MMO because like it or hate it, Wizard's heavily emphasized class balance in 4e. Only time will tell I guess.

I was thinking the same thing about my old NWN software. Good luck and I look forward to playing in beta with you (and everyone else for that matter).

Ez
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    dew1960 wrote: »
    Good on ya! Hello friends and fellow Neverwinter fans. My name is Daniel.

I signed up for the Beta a while back but never got a key or if I did, I might have accidently deleted the email. Is there some way to see if I was ever sent a key?

I would love to play the game in the Beta and when it goes live. Is there any idea of approximately when that will be?

Does it follow the D&D 4e ruleset?

Feel free to message me here or email me if you like at dew1960@facebook.com.

I might have to load up my old Bioware NWN and play just to feed the nostalgia monster dwelling inside me, LOL.

Daniel

Welcome to the Neverwinter community Daniel!

If you won a beta key (the general poulace has not yet received Beta invitations for closed or open beta) and you haven't received it, send a Support Ticket to PWE (the owner of Cryptic this company) or email them directly at "PWE Support" <customerservice@perfectworld.com>, should there be any issue with the first option not going through (some of us have had, but only email them directly if this first option fails.)

The game will go live approximately late 2012, the start of Beta anticipated the end of Summer 2012, and the game is "inspired" by the Fourth Edition of D&D rules.

These and other questions can also be answered on the Neverwinter Online New Users FAQ

Again, welcome and glad to have you to our community!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]