test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

E3 SWAG FROM TEN TON HAMMER

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2011 in News & Announcements
The guys at Ten Ton Hammer are giving away some Neverwinter swag from their E3 collection. If you're a premium member of their site, you can find more details here[/url].

Link to the news article.
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2011
    /facepalm

Can we please get some real news about this game. I wanna be excited about this game I really really do but there literally has been nothing new posted since E3 it's all been second hand accounts and even the E3 video was pretty bad a 1 and half minute trailer. Come on please do better than this
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Bah, premium member! Bah! I think you guys need to hand out some stuff around here, Stormy. And how about a weekly - or bi-weekly or something - screenshot?!?!?!

I can has phat lewt?
    Cuts
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Cutter wrote: »
    Bah, premium member! Bah! I think you guys need to hand out some stuff around here, Stormy.
    Meh. Considering the distance from Los Gatos to where I live, unless it's digital format better not. :p

I sincerely, honestly cannot wait until Stormy is given actual solid info to share with us. Meanwhile, don't "jump at his throat" for doing his job of updating this subforum with mentions to the game he represents. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I agree with Wintersong. Please be nice to the Pup in the Cup. I'm sure that he'll share any news about the game with us as soon as he is able.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Cutter wrote: »
    Bah, premium member! Bah! I think you guys need to hand out some stuff around here, Stormy. And how about a weekly - or bi-weekly or something - screenshot?!?!?!

I can has phat lewt?
    Cuts

I did a support ticket with that request - weekly or daily screenshots, didn't get reply yet though :P

I must say I'm sure whether this news is a bit... controversial. Is it actually ok with the forum rules? I mean - this is a link to a contest about Neverwinter, true, but it is also an advertisement cuz to take part you need first to buy the premium account for 5 $ at least.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    A) I'm not mad at Stormy, I know he's probably as frustrated as us - if not more so - that he can't dish any of the good stuff, seeing as he's actually playing the game atm.

B) TTH is a good network, so I can't blame them.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I can vouch for TTH too. I've been a member over there for a few years. I actually end up posting more over there than here, even (sorry, StormShade!).

Good community over there. Good community here too, though. Most of my posting was during the ramp-up to STO and I was pretty impressed at how civil most of the posters were.

Agree with Cutter, though. The occasional screenshot or something would definately improve my lurking. =)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    The guys at Ten Ton Hammer are giving away some Neverwinter swag from their E3 collection. If you're a premium member of their site, you can find more details here[/url].

Link to the news article.

It was hard for me to find any information about neverwinter on the ten ton hammer site. They need a nudge.