test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Infinite Dungeons dead?

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2011 in General Discussion (PC)
So I tried to play Infinite Dungeons. The first thing it does is to authenticate the game. Well, the game just hung there. Nothing happened. My guess is that Infinite Dungeons is not supported anymore?

If the game is not supported, is there a way to trick out the game and get it to work?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011
    So I tried to play Infinite Dungeons. The first thing it does is to authenticate the game. Well, the game just hung there. Nothing happened. My guess is that Infinite Dungeons is not supported anymore?

Not sure, I seem to remember a premium NWN module with that name, that generated huge random dungeons on demand. There is a sort of sequel by the same author here. If you have the original module, then your problem may be that it was a 'premium' one and thus needs to be accessed from the same BioWare account you originally purchased it on.

That said, you probably would have better luck asking on a NWN1/2 community site for those games by BioWare instead of this site which is for the not-yet-released Neverwinter game as made by Cryptic.

You may yet get a useful answer from someone here who has played those games more recently then I have but really this is the wrong place to ask about content / modules for those games and if nothing else you should try BioWare's NWN forum.
  • Options
    edited June 2011

If the game is not supported, is there a way to trick out the game and get it to work?

As the previous poster said. Unless you are the true owner of that mod it will not run for you. It bites but there is no way around it unless both Atari and Bioware, more so Atari, agree to let it play again without the BS DRM.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hi folks,

please refrain from creating thread about other games on the Neverwinter Forums.

Thanks,

Stormshade
This discussion has been closed.