test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can I find the rod of pain

ian490ian490 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 11 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to know if I can get the rod of pain from a lockbox or can I aquire it somewhere else in the game neverwinter I can't find it in the zen store please help

Answers

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,248 Arc User
    I have not seen that in recent lockboxes.
    There is one available in AH at this moment. 11 million AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    Play the game. You will experience a lot of pain.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    I think it came from a zen store pack at the start of a new module... maybe Northdark Reaches?
    In which case it's not available as new any more... we're just down to the last few unbound ones that might get sold on the auction house.

There are quite a few items like this that were only in packs, and are now not available... including some companions (like Vistani wanderer, Trobriand's robot thing etc)

If anyone's reading, it would be a great theme for one of those collector's companion or collector's artifact choice packs!
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    check your artifacts collection page. It is listed as:

"Set 31 of 31" on the Artifacts list page.

"Artifacts available from limited-time battlepasses, events, sales, packs or promotions"
  • Options
    ian490ian490 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    thank you all for responding to my question i really appreciate your answers. i knew there was slim chance of finding it somewhere else in the game but i thought i would ask any way. thank you very much for the answers.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    I got mine in the Northdark reaches -and it doubles anywhere underground-you should still be able to get it there.