test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game is stale

I took a 2 year break from neverwinter because everything was being “Fixed”. I come back and it feels very stale dungeons are dead except for a handful, the gear is so boring because it’s almost the same gear every where, the old dungeons are just an AD grab. Since we don’t really have the build trees anymore pre mod 16. There need to be better gears, but basically I’m still running the rib cage from several mods ago. The BOA was cool and people would still grind VOS that was a great dungeon and something different for gear. If I was going to update it I would have gear that was a set for a specific class like ranger and have its own set of cool powers, stats wouldn’t be the focus I would just make flat stats for most of that gear. Like gear the improves aimed shot or throned roots etc… just an example. A few may have stats but that shouldn’t be the focus. Maybe have some upgraded old dungeons for hard core that spreads the gear out more grinding for supplies. Yeah people will always complain some but that also gives people a reason to grind for gears. You can also have some very low chance it could drop in regular dungeons. A new player would love to find a piece, makes them feel like they have done something. Randomness is what makes gaming cool. What does anyone else think?

Comments

• Options
    lordmalak#9087 lordmalak Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    And please don’t take the word Fixed as bad they were overhauling the combat system so there was a lot of work done for that so things were constantly being adjusted.