test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Offence Ratings Bug

matiba#8209 matiba Member Posts: 6 Arc User
HI
I have an issue with my Offence Ratings ,, 3 days ago my ratings where all got all in Green so i was all capt out ,, but now its like i am missing on all ratings like 1000 or 1100 ,, i didnt change anythink its all the same but i am not on green ratings anymore ,, you you pls look what is the issue of it ..

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    It's called "scaling". It will depend upon which zone you are in when you look at your stats.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Scaling affects item level and the base damage that depending on your item level but not affects ratings, as far as know.
    Have you upgraded anything (mounts, companions, enchantments, etc)?
    When your ratings were 'green' were you in party or was there someone around you with companion or gear piece that buffs nearby players? Were you affected by an other player's skill?
  • Options
    No i didnt do anythink , its just happend over night dont now why ,, its like i am missing 1100 Offence Ratings and its in Protectors , i play this game like 5 yers i now when i do change some , but i didnt
  • Options
    edited March 30
    I was allone when my ratings where all in green and my ratings are not just for 1h in green i have those ratings for a long time in green , but now after the lates patch or Maintance my ratings no longer in green i see my Points and i think i am missing 1100 Ratings in all Offence stats , Power, Accurcy ; Combat Advantage , Crit srtrike and Serverity
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited March 31

I was allone when my ratings where all in green and my ratings are not just for 1h in green i have those ratings for a long time in green , but now after the lates patch or Maintance my ratings no longer in green i see my Points and i think i am missing 1100 Ratings in all Offence stats , Power, Accurcy ; Combat Advantage , Crit srtrike and Serverity

Where were you when the rating were all green.
    Where are you now?
    I am talking about which map.
    Did you add anything that gave you extra item level? An enchantment, a new gear, upgraded insignia, changed mount, changed companion, changed guild boon, changed loadout, etc.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited March 31
    I was every where and i do all conntend when i was green ,, and now i do the same ,, broo , why i get all the time stupid questions about this ,, i am not new to this game ,, i now what i am doing and i now thad somethink is not right with my account or hero .. Please read my comments above .. i sayed allready i didnt change anything , its happent over night with out any changing from my side !!
  • Options
    edited March 31
    If there is any devs in here go and look at my account then you will see maybee where is the problem. I am all Mystic i have 5 mounts with Mystic Insignias ,, my gear is all set for perfect max cap ratings ,, like i say i am not new to this game i play this now like 5-6 yers i was green for days ,, but than suddenly i am not anymore.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    People are asking questions to try and eliminate the very many factors that can affect whether ratings show green or not...

More things not mentioned yet... the campfire bonus that adds to ability scores, buffs from a potion you drank 5 minutes ago.
    Also, things that affect your item level, if it goes up and your ratings don't then you will lose the green... upgrading a weapon enchantment or a mount or companion for example.
    Or perhaps it's something that is different on another loadout...

If it was me, I would stand in my workshop for a while and then do a detailed comparison with the latest copy of my character spreadsheet. Mostly, I discover it is something I forgot I changed.

BTW, having them green is slightly not ideal... it means you're just above the cap and a few ratings are being wasted.
  • Options
    edited March 31
    Yes bro but i have 90k Item lvl and now i am at 89k ratings ,, now i am missing my stats and i was have them just perfekt adjusted ,, i pay a lot of money in my account to get this how i got it ,, so i wana just to have it back ,, i speend 5 years+ and real mony in it ,, and like i sayed allready ,, i was having my ratings not for an 1h or so i was have them longer time fine like they shoud be ,, and i didnt change anythink ,, 1 day its all good ,, i go to sleep and next day its not anymore ,, ?? you anderstand what i am saying ,,
  • Options
    mithmyrrmithmyrr Member Posts: 58 Arc User

I was every where and i do all conntend when i was green ,, and now i do the same ,, broo , why i get all the time stupid questions about this ,, i am not new to this game ,, i now what i am doing and i now thad somethink is not right with my account or hero .. Please read my comments above .. i sayed allready i didnt change anything , its happent over night with out any changing from my side !!

Because 99% of the time, the person did change something, and just didn't realize or forget they did something. Most people just want to blame the game, when they are the problem. Not a single one of the questions was stupid, no matter how experienced you are does not mean you couldn't make a mistake.
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Could it be that you have used assassin's covenant on a 4 mount that could have change in avaible bonus options?
    I mean there are new insignia bonuses added to 4 mounts that had 'no bonus' for a specific insignia combination earlier but now it has.