Options

rework tanks

prodrugzprodrugz Member Posts: 16 Arc User
aloha...

request reworking tanks
or do something about it...

most runs require tanks
yet the last month having hard time find a tank in LFG chat
even traveling other area's .. have hard time finding tanks...

there for .. results into ignoring the Trial/dungeon
& the issue stacks up

till hope is lost & become passively known that its waste of time seeking tanks...
even if some tanks are seeking queues...

Request one of some or most or all .. etc... of the following:

-roll back Guardian with its tank mechanics

-allow TANKS Only
to benefit from overload/overflowed DEFENSIVE status Only
outside PVP
or inside Advanced+Master Trials & Dungeons

-allow tankish items to be used by other classes

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Tanks and healers tend to pregroup before entering a queue. They rarely pug.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    I used to solo queue with my tanks but something happened with the wait times and I just went back to my main healer and DPS types only.

For me at least there was a sudden wait time that seemed to take just as long as when I pug with my healer so there was no incentive for me to even bother.

One of the main reason for me to just stop solo queuing altogether is that an alliance premade group is more likely to stay and complete the quest whereas with a solo queue you have a lot of false starts as everyone just abandons certain content without even trying or you get a queue that has already been abandoned and there is no point in even staying.

Also, there is the subject RAD and Seals. I really have no use for either one and it is impossible to reduce RAD at all unless you basically stop playing the game and just sign-in to invoke and refine RAD for however many months or years it takes.

That was about six months ago and coming back after four months of not playing at all I have noticed no real change in anything except that my GF kinda bites as a DPS now for epic content. Still works fine in campaign and minor heroics but the changes that were made really reduced my damage output with that one. (used to make the #2 or #3 on the paingiver list regularly in RTQ and now he doesn't make the list.) Is OK though as it was expected.

Coming back I pug an RTQ and skirmish with my main Healer or DPS type maybe two or three times in a week.

• Options
    gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    or you could just play a tank
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    I just started playing tank with my fighter and have only done random. I am amazed at how good she is, she seems to fight better than when she was a dreadnought. If I ever get her up to the item level of my main character, stats and all-she will be better than her I think, but the poor wizard keeps getting kicked around in my opinion but still fun to play.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    It's so weird people always say they can't find tank and/or healer (and I run both). I go to PE and used to be able to find something right away with either and now it's rare. Even if I do a PUG queue sometimes nothing pops. Recently, as both, I have given up after waiting for 15+ mins (or more). In the past I barely pressed the join queue option and we were on our way. I have noticed the population in PE is WAY WAY down on PS anyway. On day it was less then ten instances.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts