test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where do you make an electrum ingot?

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 619 Arc User
I tried blacksmithing armor jewelry artificing, cannot find where you make electrum ingots at, I need some to upgrade the workshop. Anybody know???

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    It's under Jewelcrafting lvl 14 skill. Use the search function at the crafting table it should show up there.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Thanks-I don't have that under jewelry making for some bizarre reason. I will go take some pictures of it for support, appreciate you!
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    What is your skill level with Jewelcrafting? Higher level items won't show up in the list unless you go to crafting options and check Preview future recipes. Click on the gear icon (Which plasticbat shows in the picture above) to get there.
  • Options
    jana#2651 said:

Thanks-I don't have that under jewelry making for some bizarre reason. I will go take some pictures of it for support, appreciate you!

It is there. You just did not look for it carefully. This character has Jewelcrafting level 3 and it can see it although it is grey out.

Using search can definitely find it.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Hey after I put in electrum ingot in search (thank you both for that never used it before and it is so handy) it did show up under jewelcrafting but it wasn't there before. I tried to find recipe for an Adept's Electuary and it showed nothing, is that something for people already workshop 4 and if so why do they have it under fill commissions by the trade house. Does anyone know?
  • Options
    jana#2651 said:

Hey after I put in electrum ingot in search (thank you both for that never used it before and it is so handy) it did show up under jewelcrafting but it wasn't there before. I tried to find recipe for an Adept's Electuary and it showed nothing, is that something for people already workshop 4 and if so why do they have it under fill commissions by the trade house. Does anyone know?

It is under Alchemy. This character is at workshop 1 and Alchemy level 1.

You need to scroll down.

Search works too.

• Options
    Thank you plasticbat, its good to know where its suppose to be!!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    There's a setting that can keep you from seeing the recipes you don't have the level or the materials for.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

There's a setting that can keep you from seeing the recipes you don't have the level or the materials for.

Yes, one can change the setting from clicking the gear button.

This is my setting.