test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Battle Pass Compensation Question

In my in game mail today I received a "First Contact Battle Pass Compensation" message from Cryptic. I have a few questions.

1. When I open the message it shows three blank images as attachments with the number 15 in each of them. What are they? The image is just a grey box.
2. I bought out the campaigns and technically was not shorted any progress which makes me think I should have not received this message anyway. Assuming I can find out what the compensation actually is, should I not take them as I don't want to get into some type of trouble.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 29
    Hi there!

The blank images are a mistake on our part--the blank box is just what happens when an item tries to call an icon that doesn't actually exist.

The items themselves are bags that each contain 100 Battle Pass XP, for each of the milestones "A Fell Omen," "Seeds from the Stars," and "Cultivating Bonds." 15 bags x 100 = 1500 XP total (for each of the milestones).

Opening the bags at max XP will do nothing, so it's totally OK to take them from your mail and open the bags to get them out of your inventory. We decided to cast a wide net on the folks who received compensation, and you will not get in trouble for using these.

Thanks for checking!
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    terramak said:

Hi there!

The blank images are a mistake on our part--the blank box is just what happens when an item tries to call an icon that doesn't actually exist.

The items themselves are bags that each contain 100 Battle Pass XP, for each of the milestones "A Fell Omen," "Seeds from the Stars," and "Cultivating Bonds." 15 bags x 100 = 1500 XP total (for each of the milestones).

Opening the bags at max XP will do nothing, so it's totally OK to take them from your mail and open the bags to get them out of your inventory. We decided to cast a wide net on the folks who received compensation, and you will not get in trouble for using these.

Thanks for checking!

Thank you soooooo much for letting me know!
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts