test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So no free items this time if you claimed them before?

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Currently there's a free item event running, however for many we won't receive anything it seems. It appears that if you claimed these items the last time they ran this event you won't get anything.

Comments

• Options
    dublin14dublin14 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yeah, I have nothing as well, on any of my characters.
  • Options
    adoendithas77adoendithas77 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 3
    I can understand not being able to claim the title if we already had it but we should at least be able to collect the stone of health & scrolls.
    No coal mote showing today either.

Looks like Cryptic is shafting us again.
  • Options
    inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    That sucks. I figured we wouldn't get the title but we should have gotten the rest. Cheap move by cryptic.
  • Options
    aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    What I find strange is I got the stone and scrolls pack and the title but no Coal Mote.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User

What I find strange is I got the stone and scrolls pack and the title but no Coal Mote.

Me too... got the first reward, but not the second.

• Options
    This is a strange one. I was able to claim the Vanity Choice Pack but none of the others.
  • Options
    htmzr#0826 htmzr Member Posts: 1 New User
    Only been playing a few months so haven't been thru this event before, but got no free items and play every day. Sent a msg to customer support, they told me to post it here. Seems it's just a sucks to be you situation. Definitely does not incentivize me to spend real money on the game.
  • Options
    Knight pack was there for me this morning. This whole event has been acting bonkers..
  • Options
    I wondered if it depends on having one already... I have a bound coal ward in the bank, and I didn't get one. I used my old vanity choice pack in advance, and I did get another one (with the same choices in it).
  • Options
    Looks like the Coalescent Motes are starting to show up for folks. I claimed mine today. If it doesn't show up for you give it time, the last time they had a mix up like this the reward showed up at different times. Like someone was manually having to update peoples account to get the reward.
  • Options
    johnalansimmonsjohnalansimmons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    Mine also showed up today.
  • Options
    ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    Didn't get the Coal Mote on account. Did get the choice pack. Can't remember if I finally got the scrolls and stone of Health.
  • Options
    I got the coal mote today. I'll save it for later :)