test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gladiator Guile X3= equals breaking the sound barrier.

Having three mounts with Gladiator Guile bonus gives character extreme movement speed. I'm talking Flash or Sonic speeds.

Comments

• Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Just had so much fun with this in PE.

Confirming the bug.

Speed gradually becomes faster and faster.

It resets once "Shift" ability is used, and then proceeds to multiplier itself gradually.

It can really go very high up in terms of speed to the point of instant teleportation across the map. I have no idea how much it can proceed to go like that, but at one point PE was a dot and I was in the clouds somewhere.

True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    never001#0644 never001 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Gladiator Guile - Assassin Covenant. I have obtained the insignias to equip 3 Gladiator Guile. The bonus is 10% speed. But after equipping the insignia on the mounts the speed went from 33.5% - 43.5% - 48.5% - 51.5%. I hoped to be able to go from 33.5% to 63.5%. But it was not like that. Something similar happened to me with Assassin Covenant. I have enough insignias to equip 4 Assassin Covenant, but when I did, I never got 4000 more points in accuracy, combat advantage, critical strike, and critical severity. With the first he added 1000, with the second 500, with the third 300. Is this so? Because I haven't seen any warnings regarding Gladiator or Assassin stacking.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 20

Gladiator Guile - Assassin Covenant. I have obtained the insignias to equip 3 Gladiator Guile. The bonus is 10% speed. But after equipping the insignia on the mounts the speed went from 33.5% - 43.5% - 48.5% - 51.5%. I hoped to be able to go from 33.5% to 63.5%. But it was not like that. Something similar happened to me with Assassin Covenant. I have enough insignias to equip 4 Assassin Covenant, but when I did, I never got 4000 more points in accuracy, combat advantage, critical strike, and critical severity. With the first he added 1000, with the second 500, with the third 300. Is this so? Because I haven't seen any warnings regarding Gladiator or Assassin stacking.

If you have duplicate 'buff', the next one is 50% of the previous one. It is not a bug unless you consider its documentation is a bug (you should but the fix is to change the documentation). It is not limited to the 'buff' you mentioned.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***