test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rouge

iknohrs1#8320 iknohrs1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So a bunch of testing with rouges critical success rate, it is absolutely horrible. What did they do?? I have stood at 85% at a dummy and dropped 10 smoke bombs with none of them critical striking......in Qs standing at 85% with a lightning flash not active and mdwp weapons not active but have equipped 90% is obviously achieved with ease.. So why does the tr have such a hard time critically striking? path of blades, smoke bomb, heck even the single targets of wicked reminder and assassinate, EVEN tunnel vision. Did they do something to where 90% is not actually 90% crit strike on the tr right now?? if not,, coulda fooled me. feels like 40ish % chance except for smoke bomb its success rate is garbage..... Also making sure i was at 90% I have had on many occasions where back to back to back encounters fail to crit, AT 90%..................... shoulda just buffed WK and left assassin alone. wasnt is stated some where that they disagree with aoe in st fights? then why have so many st fights with adds. smh..

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    Your mean to say rogue. Rouge has different meaning, a bad one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***