test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

overloads in menzo hunts

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
It would be nice if we had a place to farm the overloads in Menzo hunts.
The newest ones(spelljammer) should be added in drop table as well.

Why?

Because the area would have more players there. Because people coming back.
People still coming back to dread ring to farm enchanting stones and I thing the menzo are should have something as well, so people come back.

The game should add something to areas so people want to come back to that areas. This would also help newer people with heroics and so on.

See Vallenhas: Since the juma bags are gone there - almost noone is there anymore.
Give people a reasen to play the areas again.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited January 13
    onlymat said:

We have a place to farm overloads in Menzo hunts. You just need to put in your modifier.

Some of my toons have been farming for weeks. Hundreds, so far.

For Menzoberranzan, at this moment, people are still there to farm driders to get Elite sigil for currency. Some still farms its HE.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User

onlymat said:

We have a place to farm overloads in Menzo hunts. You just need to put in your modifier.

Some of my toons have been farming for weeks. Hundreds, so far.

For Menzoberranzan, at this moment, people are still there to farm driders to get Elite sigil for currency. Some still farms its HE.

I know that - but what i mean is - add also newer overloads to the drop table - so menzo gets the hub to farm ALL kind of overloads.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,097 Arc User
    Forcing players to ignore older content makes it easier down the road when they decide to remove more content.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I think it's because they run out of server space as they introduce new modules.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    Then they should invest in more servers.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    johnalansimmonsjohnalansimmons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Then they should invest in more servers.

Their budget has been cut, people have lost jobs, player base is down. I doubt that new servers are on the horizen.
  • Options
    And not like those problems aren't interrelated.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    I think if they brought back some of the things that are gone, like that 2nd place you went after the neverdead graveyard, and the pirate place up in the air and that black something, a lot of people would enjoy the nostalgia. It doesn't feel like the playerbase is down to me but I play on my own more often than not. Im still not bored after almost 3 years.