test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug expedition

Hi,
It's been a month since I did the master expeditions in undermountain, I have already unlocked all the 950 armors, but not the level 1000 ones, even using the 3 active runes, I would have liked to unlock the Gilded Spike Gaiters boots and the Good Wood Hood helmet from Sood. for my collection, does anyone know the trick to successfully getting level 1000 armor?

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Do they come from the Zok box by any chance?
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    Yes, they do,
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Yup, thx @greywynd well there u go. What you need to do @dwarvenlord is take the currency you get from the end chest to Zok under the stairs, you will get three, one for each run, and hand those in for 3 Zok boxes and hope for good RNG. To get the currency for Zok you only need to place one rune (to activate the end chest), don't bother with 3, 3 runes are only necessary when you want to summon the wraith to try for the Beholder Gear bosses.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited January 1
    It will take time to complete those collections... I spent ages trying to get last sentinel's armour piece.
    You get drops from bosses in the expeditions... not sure if different bosses drop different gear.
    You get drops from the reward from the quest giver, and what she gives depends on how many of the nine treasures you found. You can deliberately find less than nine to get different appearance gear.
    And you get drops from Zok's chest, including vanity pets.
    And you can collect those fragments (weave touched) from named monsters to exchange with Zok for vanity pets.
    And there's the ruined apprentice gear that can be refined.

I've never tried going for the watcher weapons.
    Post edited by mintmark on