test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anybody else feel like we are talking to a wall?

trialbyfire001trialbyfire001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Please Devs... PLEASE respond to us. Even a thumbs up... something.... anything

Comments

• Options
    knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    100% agree
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I have noticed that whoever is doing their Twitter, Facebook is still active and they are posting news and advertising. I suspect after the recent layoffs they are short bodies and either have no one who can post here due to time issues or they may not actually be able to for technical reasons (no one has the log on creds.) Either way the need to either close this place or give it the attention it needs. This is the actual official site of the game and leaving it this state is very unprofessional.

They did ask for a volunteer mod here a while back but nothing became of it. I have seen a few posts recently that should have been modded (removed) yet they stayed. At this point I don't even know who to talk to for a possible exploit I discovered.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    The staff who used to monitor these forums once a long while are either gone or moved to another position. The person who is supposed to be the 'replacement' either does not come here or does not want to respond. He probably already has many other buckets to cover and be 'drafted' to take care of these forums as part time of part time. And, the situation I describe was before the recent layoff. I can see it is now even worse.

It seems most dev are present in Discord though. There is a bug report section in Discord and apparently that has more activities from players and dev.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

The staff who used to monitor these forums once a long while are either gone or moved to another position. The person who is supposed to be the 'replacement' either does not come here or does not want to respond. He probably already has many other buckets to cover and be 'drafted' to take care of these forums as part time of part time. And, the situation I describe was before the recent layoff. I can see it is now even worse.

It seems most dev are present in Discord though. There is a bug report section in Discord and apparently that has more activities from players and dev.

Aye I have heard about Discord but this place is officially where we are supposed to report this stuff according to in game materials. Plus, Discord, as much as people like it, puts one more as risk for certain negative privacy and technical issues. The people I know who work in the tech biz will have nothing to do with it for these very reasons. So if they go that route many of us will just be screwed.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

Aye I have heard about Discord but this place is officially where we are supposed to report this stuff according to in game materials. Plus, Discord, as much as people like it, puts one more as risk for certain negative privacy and technical issues. The people I know who work in the tech biz will have nothing to do with it for these very reasons. So if they go that route many of us will just be screwed.
    The way I see it is this forum is the official platform. It seems there is more activities in Discord because dev and players can communicate (in voice) directly and get to the issue faster.
    This forum is where the bug reported. Discord (in my view) is where the bug get resolved.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

The way I see it is this forum is the official platform. It seems there is more activities in Discord because dev and players can communicate (in voice) directly and get to the issue faster.
    This forum is where the bug reported. Discord (in my view) is where the bug get resolved.
    Our official support (where you submit trouble tickets) still refers people here if they can't fix it. It makes no sense that someone here just doesn't let us know they are aware of the issue. I understand that they probably have no one willing to be here (due to job duties) or that the people that should be here aren't here any more but either way that needs to be communicated to us. It's all a big cluster "you know what" at the moment.