test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lower Buzzjewels required for Xaryxian Armada Weekly

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
Too many Buzzjewels are required for the weekly quest Xaryxian Armada. You have to grind invasions all week currently, as the Buzzjewel progress barely moves after completing invasions.

Comments

• Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Yes the update increased the amount of currency needed to complete that weekly quest though after completing the weekly once to advance the story (per character), players don't have to complete it again if they do not want to.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I am not saying I agree with the current set up or not but it does help keep people in the event all week. So many times once Wednesday comes around there aren't enough players to make this type of quest doable. (Hell you can't do most HEs on Tuesdays) It will also help keep the event going as the weeks/months go along allowing newer players to still do it.

I can see why they did it. Still not sure how I feel about it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Well, since they have changed it, I don't see it affecting me in anyway because I don't need that quest to complete the weekly campaign haul so far.

I play 9 characters. I just do normal quest line and when the invasion is available in the instance I am in, I jump in. It does not matter if it is 13 minutes left or 3 minutes left. It does not matter if there is nobody in it because I can just pick up 3 chests and leave. No, I am not doing that for the quest but to get buzzjewel because I think I will need them down the road.

Last week, the quest line gave over 50 for weekly haul. This week, the quest line gives over 80. This quest is really optional ... so far.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***