test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't unlock Sharandar masterwork recipes

cyrax#9029 cyrax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have bought all the Chultan masterwork recipes and don't get the quest to unlock the Sharandar ones.

The probleem seems to be that i'm missing 1 non-masterwork recipe from Chultan (Alchemy). Which is odd, because i can't buy it at the vendor either, even though he has it. And i'm pretty sure i already bought it before, so no idea why it doesn't show up in my workshoplist. But i don't care if i have to buy it again, i'd just like to have the option again so i can progress to the Sharandar masterwork recipes.

Note: I'm creating this post at the request of GM Kezo. This is a repost from an old bugreport i made which has never been resolved. I made the original post in december 2022 and at that time i already found a post through google from someone about half a year prior. So the bug is at least 1 1/2 years old.

For completeness sake here's also the full title which contains the numbers of the ticket(s): [Request Received]: 985709: Re: [Ticket Updated]: 896781: Re: [Rate Our Support]: 831405: Can't unlock Sharandar masterwork recipes

Comments

• Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    I also bought the standard alchemy recipe from the vendor and I don't see it and I didn't buy the masterpieces precisely because I don't want to waste money on this crappy game full of bugs.
  • Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    and in the professions it doesn't show me anything alchemy seems buggy
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    All of the Chultan masterwork recipes have a part two that you buy in Port Nyanzaru. You must have all of those before you can get the Sharandar quest from the SH merchant.

One thing that trips many people up is the character MUST belong to a level 14 Guild (or higher) to trigger the last request even if you have all the recipes purchased. There is no way around this.

Hope that helps
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts