test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vampire Visage Not Received

mateo#1112 mateo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I did not receive my Vampire Visage, I earned at least 40 point if no 60. Nothing from the claims agent, nothing from the Liars NPC post event nothing from the standard Event agent under the tree, nothing in my mail, nothing from the claim agent. I put in a ticket . 983993: I cannot claim a vamipre visage. they pointed me to post on this board. So I am doing that but as I write I am realizing they are messing with me..

Comments

• Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    I think it all depends on whether the quest completed... called something like "Join Deadly but Delicious" (going from memory...)

Here's another thread about it
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1267741/masquerade-of-liars-still-stucked-in-a-quest
  • Options
    jager#2288 jager Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    I too have had the same issue in that I never received my vampire mask reward from the masquerade of liars event 2023. I should have easily qualified since i did the quests almost everyday and had enough currency to purchase the mount on 6 toons. I do have the quest "Claim Masquerade Reward" on one of my toons requiring me to "Open any Masquerade prizes" of which I no longer have. I have also logged on to all of my active toons checking the claims agent and masquerade vendor and there's not a visage available.

jager#2288

[Ticket Updated]: 984654: masquerade of liars no mask reward
    Based on your description, it seems that you may have encountered a bug. I have checked this issue and found that other players are experiencing the same issue. We have reported this immediately to our Senior Game Master for further investigation.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you post a bug report on our forums. There might be other players who are encountering the same issue as yours but have not yet reported it to us. More examples of the same issue may help the developers research the issue and prioritize a potential fix.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

I too have had the same issue in that I never received my vampire mask reward from the masquerade of liars event 2023. I should have easily qualified since i did the quests almost everyday and had enough currency to purchase the mount on 6 toons. I do have the quest "Claim Masquerade Reward" on one of my toons requiring me to "Open any Masquerade prizes" of which I no longer have. I have also logged on to all of my active toons checking the claims agent and masquerade vendor and there's not a visage available.

jager#2288

Based on your description, it seems that you may have encountered a bug. I have checked this issue and found that other players are experiencing the same issue. We have reported this immediately to our Senior Game Master for further investigation.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you post a bug report on our forums. There might be other players who are encountering the same issue as yours but have not yet reported it to us. More examples of the same issue may help the developers research the issue and prioritize a potential fix.

That quest "Claim Masquerade Reward" is the way you get the mask. The character who has that quest needs to go to the event vendor in person and it is in the store there for free, it's a choice pack. You can choose any of the three visages from this year incl the vamp from that pack. Grab the pack from the vendor, it goes into your inventory (not your mail, that's how it used to be before they changed it), and you open the choice pack from your inventory bag.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options

jager#2288

That quest "Claim Masquerade Reward" is the way you get the mask. The character who has that quest needs to go to the event vendor in person and it is in the store there for free, it's a choice pack. You can choose any of the three visages from this year incl the vamp from that pack. Grab the pack from the vendor, it goes into your inventory (not your mail, that's how it used to be before they changed it), and you open the choice pack from your inventory bag.
    Rockster, as I stated above I checked with the masquerade vendor with my toons, and for further clarification, including the one that has the "Claim Masquerade Reward" quest and there is not a visage or choice pack for a visage available.
  • Options
    nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    When I logged in after the event ended; the first character received the quest and got the visage. However; none of my other characters received it. My game group have the exact same problem; first character gets it; but none of the characters.
  • Options

When I logged in after the event ended; the first character received the quest and got the visage. However; none of my other characters received it. My game group have the exact same problem; first character gets it; but none of the characters.

Only one per account I believe. I thought you could buy the others though for alts, but maybe not anymore.

• Options
    nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    Last several years all characters per winning account received the visage. It makes no sense that only one character per account gets a visage when the contest total is for the whole account. I checked all the vendors and claim reward vendors and didn't see any visages for purchase.
  • Options

You only get one visage per account which is account-bound so you have to transfer it between characters if you want to use it on different ones, you have to use the shared bank etc. I imagine this is because Cryptic has started selling old visages we won in the past in the Zen Store for real world money, those ones are reclaimable from the Zen Store and after you buy it it's still listed there permanently as 'free' and you can get as many as you want after the initial purchase. So I'm guessing they have decided that to create an artificial value for these Zen purchases, they can't have the free ones you worked for and earned having the same status. Zen and money comes before time and effort apparently.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Still haven't received vampire visage....
    Post edited by jager#2288 on
  • Options
    I still have quest "Claim Masquerade Reward" and unable to turn in. Just give me the damn vampire visage already.
  • Options
    dragonrider#0864 dragonrider Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The same thing happened to me and I cannot claim the visage either. They also told me to post here about it. It seems like nothing will be done about it.
  • Options
    So nothing in the appointment event vendor?
  • Options
    That's a totally different store to the masquerade vendor.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yes, but that's where I collected my masquerade reward. It's where it said I should go in the quest... obviously I can't do it again to check, but I'm pretty sure. I remember feeling surprised at the time. But now you are making me doubt myself...

In the other thread I said "appointment vendor" on Nov 3, someone else said "anniversary vendor". Others have said "event vendor" (which could be either). All a bit ambiguous... best try them both!
  • Options
    oh ok, that's interesting it was there. i wonder what they're up to.
  • Options
    Still haven't received vampire visage. Unable to finish "Claim Masquerade Reward" quest. It states to "open any existing masquerade prize" but I don't have any left.
  • Options
    Have u sent a ticket to support?
  • Options

Have u sent a ticket to support?

Yes, sent ticket to support (984654) and they referred me here.

• Options
    It's highly unlikely anyone from Cryptic is going to respond to anything on here. Once they would have but now no-one replies to anything. We have a new CM who has not said one word to us since he started. Percemer was the last one and he did make an effort and respond to people here, but since he left from that position, nothing, total radio silence, and you are likely to remain in the dark with no response here. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's just the reality here now until the CM opens his mouth here on the forum and proves otherwise. The CM is the liaison here between the Devs and the players. I would try Discord, that's where the Devs are reading and watching. Hope it gets sorted out but don't hold your breath, they are notoriously bad with things like this. Once a certain time frame passes, and if it only affects one or two players, they appear to not care and will just ignore it. If you don't get anywhere with anyone at Cryptic the only thing left you would have available would be to send an email to the publisher and have a complain to them.