test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outerspace

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
I love the new area, it is so refreshing after the undergroundness of the last three. I think I am going to love this new mod.

Comments

• Options
    Unlock the cosmic insights and ancient wisdom of the best Indian Vedic astrologer in New York, Pandit Vijay Ji. With deep-rooted expertise in Vedic traditions, Pandit Vijay Ji offers personalized consultations that go beyond predictions, providing a profound understanding of your life's journey.

For more details visit our website:- https://www.panditvijayji.com/
  • Options
    Thank you panditvijayji I will check that out.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

Thank you panditvijayji I will check that out.

I am not sure if you know. This most likely is a spam and probably written by a bot.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    To boldly go where Neverwinter never should have gone.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    bigmac#6900 bigmac Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"jana#2651" said:
    > I love the new area, it is so refreshing after the undergroundness of the last three. I think I am going to love this new mod.

I signed up to the forums because of Neverwinter: Spelljammer.

I'm trying to find if there is collected information about it...or if ArcGames are going to upload any Spelljammer background music onto YouTube.
    A Spelljammmer fan looking for information about Spelljammer content in Neverwinter: Spelljammer and Neverwinter: Uprising
  • Options
    Bigmac- :) I think the whole wild space area could use some new music. They have Chult music in some spots which is kind of sad to me with the infinite combination of notes possible. I hate to admit it but I am not even sure what spelljammer specifically is, like is it a dungeon, or does it just refer to the wildspace area? Aragon on Youtube has great information about various aspects of all the areas. Just type in Aragon-Neverwinter. Thank you Plasticbat, I am sure your right about a bot message.
  • Options
    mithmyrrmithmyrr Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

I hate to admit it but I am not even sure what spelljammer specifically is, like is it a dungeon, or does it just refer to the wildspace area?

Spelljammer was an old 2nd edition AD&D setting where you could fly from one campaign setting to another (like Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance), with some original little places included. It is pretty much just D&D in magic spaceships. The ships are called Spelljammers, and the act of sailing them is called Spelljamming.
  • Options
    Thank you, I had a feeling it was something like that but wasn't sure.