test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP need a daily AD bonus on a domination/Gauntlgrym/siege match to Revive.

pezgordo#0736 pezgordo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2023 in PvP Discussion
yes, is the only problem on PvP, the rewards, if no rewards (like a daily AD bonus or the scoreboard seasons on past mods) - no people interested to play pvp,
so simple.
PvP need a daily AD bonus on a domination/Gauntlgrym/siege match to Revive. (just an idea)
what do u think?
Will we ever get the developers to pay attention to the little pvp community that remains?
Please, I don't think it is such a difficult change to apply to the game....

We cannot lose hope, even if years have passed.

here is pez Gordo, Pez gordo has a dream....

Comments

• Options
    pezgordo#0736 pezgordo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    I have sent messages, inside the game and outside, not many, because one quickly loses hope with so many comments about "pvp is dead"...
    its like... when u have your uncle in hospital.... At some point does it occur to you to say that he is dead? Both out of respect and hope, you wouldn't say it, right? Even more so if just by talking your uncle could get better or worse...
    I just finished reading the patch notes and it's embarrassing that there isn't even a section in "Content and Environment
    Campaigns and Adventures" for the changes in PvP, it's embarrassing that they pretend it doesn't exist.
    Post edited by pezgordo#0736 on
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Agree - can we please have PVP back in Neverwinter ... if there is a daily reward at least people will play and the community and interest will grow

Please Devs ...why do we have to beg for something the game claims to offer but doesnt

This has been said before but because of the awesome combat system the game has so much potential ito PVP

Please just give u season rewards and leaderboard back or at least just a nice daily reward as a start ???

PVP can really be that break we all need from repetitive grinding ... it can be so much fun and because there is a\n item lvl cap it does make it possible for a large percentage o players to join and battle a lil.

Guild vs Guild (5v5) queue that offers good rewards for the guild stronghold will also be great and inspire more pvp interest

so much potential for fun ....

So many players would just love to have pvp back so can something be done please even if interim whilst brainstorming a future for pvp i Neverwinter
  • Options
    zapline258zapline258 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    Agreee daily rewards would be a step to revive PVP. Reducing siege to 10v10 would also be nice (less work for me).
    TBH I really doubt pvp rework will ever happen because in the end it won't make cryptic any money. But these small changes at least sound easy enough and can spark interest in pvp again.