test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Masquerade of Liars - Still Stucked in a quest

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
The event is closed.
I was informed by ingame tells that the Vampire team won (theres no offical game announcement).
Well, I was for the vampire team and I received nothing.
And now I have a quest stucked from wich I can't even abandom, the "Join dead but delicious one".

Comments

• Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Reward is in the 'last chance' vendor's store on the event square. However only the chosing character can pick it up.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Yup if you log into the character you joined the team on, you will get a notification to go and pick up your prize from the vendor. If you joined the team on a different character from your main, go to that character and try on them. Should ideally work on any character on the account, but whatever.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    wraith#2927 wraith Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same exact problem, the whole thing is just stuck, nothing works.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User
    For me, that quest completed when I entered Protector's Enclave. It's the apoointment vendor where you collect the choice pack.
  • Options
    Thanx ppl.
    But nothing works. I saw the 2 vendors already and also the Claim Agent and nothing. I guess the stucked quest is holding the entire thing.

• Options
    expat0815#9116 expat0815 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Had the very same issue. Until I realized that I had the winning choice pack from last year still in my inventory (quest description said something like to get rid of existing gifts or so).

When I chucked the old pack into the account bank and then restarted the game, the new choice pack was suddenly available at the event vendor.
  • Options
    wraith#2927 wraith Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2023

Had the very same issue. Until I realized that I had the winning choice pack from last year still in my inventory (quest description said something like to get rid of existing gifts or so).

When I chucked the old pack into the account bank and then restarted the game, the new choice pack was suddenly available at the event vendor.

Yes, I've heard that a lot, but I didn't even participate last year, so the bug persists for me.
  • Options
    gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I do not have the winning choice pack, I left Protector's Enclave, logged out, logged back in and went back to Protector's Enclave. Even when I talk to the Event Vendor after this, no Choice Pack shows up in the Store and the quest does not complete.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Try talking to the anniversary vendor. I got the consolation prize pack from there.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    well, I was asking around and was told that there was a minimum of contribution (doing the team quests) to get the prize at the end.
    There was a red bar in the info under map, and you should raise that bar to be able to get the prize.
    I just made some quests, so I believe I didn't finished the bar.
    Anyway, the quest still stucked and I cant get rid of it. Maybe it will be gone after some maintenance.
  • Options
    talialouise#1651 talialouise Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @blag001 said:
    > The event is closed.
    > I was informed by ingame tells that the Vampire team won (theres no offical game announcement).
    > Well, I was for the vampire team and I received nothing.
    > And now I have a quest stucked from wich I can't even abandom, the "Join dead but delicious one".

The same thing for me on xbox. I have contacted someone about it but all i got was a “its being looked into, please creat a bug report post on the forum” its gonna time out before we will be able to get our rewards. All my mates that played it along side me got their gifts for not being on the vamp team, just me sat here not getting mine. Don’t think its fair.
  • Options
    xdrfinn#2850 xdrfinn Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am in the same boat. I am stuck with the "Join the dead but delicous one" quest and I can't get rid of it or abandon it. Is there some fix? I don't care about the mask I'd just like to not have that stupid quest on my screen.