Options

mod 26 dc changes

nigglenogglenigglenoggle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
yall killed the cleric. straight up.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2023
    oh and on top of it. you give sw a huge shield heal. so both op and sw have massive Sheilds. bard has buffs... cleric HAD heals

yall are straight up WRONG for nerfing the cleric into the ground without providing any power changes to make up for the way yall just interrupted our kits. the f do you expect a bastio hat hits 5 people and heals for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all and healing word to keep people alive? 90% of the dps are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in this game and don't understand that red is bad and to not stand by tank. op and sw can shield to prevent instant deaths. cleric cannot do that. we don't buff. we don't debuff. we don't shield. all we did was heal. healing word uses literally 1/4th of our fivinity. if one person dies we have to recast. our div regen is way too slow to work in slower groups that need constant heals. we basically HAVE yo run divine glow now. leaving us with no heal at will. no shields and just encounters. which healing word and bastion,will not get you far in a bad group taking constant damage. we do not get our dailies back in time for sh/it anymore. yall got yhis so messed up. literally took cleric and made it the worst healer by far without even giving us anything yo compensate for a huge foundation change. I get yall changing it. but to not compensate with other powers is absurd. cleric is gonna be a dead class once you change sw and op. yall are straight up foul for doing this to cleric AGAIN. shouldn't have nerfed it without making other powers on dc viable. thanks for making us all stand in one place bots who xab only run divine glow, healing and bastion. way to make cleric even more basic, less fun and more of a freaking standstill class. didn't want my cleric feeling like a cw in terms of movement but here we are

oh and let's mention thus broken ap gain THAT WAS ONLY POSSIBLE ON PC. maybe yall should have 2 different games cuz obviously yall cater to pc and it's FUC//KING us console players over. yall constantly make your game even worse. maybe yall should play it and experience the issues first hand instead of listening to lying content creators like aragon who falsified ap gain in his ORIGINAL video.

FIX YOUR SH//IT AND STOP LISTENING TO STREAMERS WHO PLAY ONE CLASS AND PURPOSELY PUT OUT CONTENT THAT <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ON OTHER TOONS

MAKE THE GAME GOOD AGAIN

STOP NERFING THE FUN STUFF AND NAYBE BRING OTHER CLASSES UP TO PAR INSTEAD OF KILLING TOONS RHAT PLAYERS HAVE INVESTED THOUDANDS OF HOURS INTO. THE WAY YOU TINKER WITH THIS GAME IS FUC//KED UP AND YALL ARE TOTAL <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> AT BALANCING

BALANCE THE PALADIN SHIELD HEALS MAYBE????? DONT SEE HOW THATS ANY LESS BROKEN THAN HAVING A DAILY IN 20 SECONDS. HERES A SHIELD. HERES A SHIELD. HERES A SHIELD. DONT EVEN HAVE TO HEAL CUZ JUST SPAM SHIELDS.

keep killing your game though cuz you listen to biased bots like aragons stupid as//s
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    All this hate over a little change in the ability to animation cancel, which you then claim is only a PC issue. So which is it? Did they nerf Cleric into the ground or did they make changes that only affects PC?
  • Options
    the BUG/ISSUE was on PC. the CHANGE effected BOTH platforms
    maybe you should know wtf is being talked about before commenting :)

it also has made the class immobile and extremely not fun to play anymore
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    The issue wasn't a bug, it was animation cancelling which can be done on either platform, hence why you feel the effect on xbox. If you need to be mobile, then stop attacking like the rest of the classes.
  • Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    On PS4, my Cleric (who has never once intentionally "animation canceled") is just fine. I'm not forced to use Divine Glow at all as is your claim, without any divinity issues. I can still keep groups alive as well as before.

Also, my AP gain is such that I can still cast a perma-angel.

If you care enough to DM and ask politely without further circumventing the profanity filters, I'd be happy to share my setup.
  • Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    My Cleric (82K optimized) is the same since the change/nerf/fix/etc.

mDWP runs remain the same, 30m-40m completion runs. Took a new 70K ilv SW dps thru mToS, no issues on the healing.

• Options
    zapline258zapline258 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    It was known that animation cancelling was never a bug, it was something that was not intentional and they knew about it just never bothered to fix it for the longest time. Healing capability wise I don't have any issues even with the changes. The biggest change I've seen is my dps as a healer. Can no longer troll as a dps healer...