test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Halloween Visages are broken (again)

vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Hello. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else, but the same problem that occurrend in August of 2022 has recurred this August. I had hoped one of the last two patches would fix it, but it's possible nobody's reported it (like I didn't until now).

Visage of Roots is broken. It no longer turns me into Groot, it just makes my armor really big. In the image, the left side is with Visage turned off, the right side is with it turned on. No bark anywhere. Please fix. This character has played with Visage turned on for like 6 years straight. Given that this is identical to the 2022 bug, I presume (but have not verified) that the other visages are probably also broken.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited September 2023
    Yes I can confirm they're all broken, on me at least they appear to be only loading the head, arms and body-scale, and if applicable an overall effect. The chest and legs textures are not being applied. I also found that the demon one does not return to normal when toggled, but I have a vague memory this was always the case. Anyway, I hope this gets fixed before the festival in October @ambassadorkael#6946 can you please put an urgent tag on this as it seems to be a visage-wide issue, and if not fixed in a timely manner, it has the potential to ruin the entire Halloween event for everyone.

Here are some screenies for you, Jor wears the summer vest, has done for ages, and you can see that it and the leggings he has on are unchanged regardless of what visage he is wearing.

Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.