test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Barlgura rush and its red path do not mtach

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
edited September 2023 in Bug Reports (PC)
Barlgura's rush attack (in the hunt) has a straight red path but sometime, the direction it rushes to and hit do not match.
i.e. When I saw the red path, I moved away from it. Sometime Barlgura 're-adjusted' its path (without changing the red path) and hit me instead.
It can be 90 degree different. 90 degree is the worst I have encountered so far.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It is just a downsized 'Ape' from Vallenhas and that one has done it for a long time.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
    pitshade said:

It is just a downsized 'Ape' from Vallenhas and that one has done it for a long time.

It was not that obviously to me and probably because I did not solo Ape in Vallenhas often unlike doing hunts now. I guess someone else probably picked up aggro over those HE vs I am the only one getting aggro unless once in a blue moon my companion takes that.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***