test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Barovia (Ravenloft) reduce YESTERHILL timer!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited September 2023 in Player Feedback (PC)
ASK:
* Please also make the YesterHill (Big HEROIC Encounter) also at least spawn 2x an hour.

SIDE-NOTE:
* Please make Campfire BURN-OUT within 5-10 minutes, now you have to wait an hour. With only 1 instance it's way too long.

Thank You.
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,270 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    I think I am missing something. Why do you want the camp fire to burn out faster? The weekly quest requires one character to light all 4 fires to complete. So, I think it is normal for one person to light up all 4 fires. That does not stop other character to light the same already lighted up camp fire. I play 9 characters and I never need to jump to another instance because of camp fire. I was never disallowed to light the camp fire I have to light to complete the quest (within one instance).

For me, I would say the camp fire does not last long enough because pretty often the camp fire close to YH is not lighten up during YH. The camp fire being available is important especially when there are only 2 or 3 players willing to do YH.

YH is not spawned 10 minutes after an hour. It is exactly within one minute one hour after the last YH was completed.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,112 Arc User
    I've never been not able to add to a campfire.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I swear the other day I couldn't ADD to a campfire, yet I'll TRY it again next time I'm out there.

Thank You!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,270 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    strathkin said:

I swear the other day I couldn't ADD to a campfire, yet I'll TRY it again next time I'm out there.

Thank You!

You probably tried to add to a campfire you already did before. The quest asks you to add to each camp fire once. Check the quest journal if you are not sure.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***