test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make it possible to convert tickets to copper ones

rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
Personally speaking, I've never done the summer event before, never bothered with it until this year, I would like to get the chair emote for copper tickets but I have no hope of getting that many copper ones and instead of using mithral and silver ones for other things, it would have been nice (and made sense) if you could cash them in and convert them down to copper ones at some exchange rate.
Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    The copper tickets always seemed to have a low drop rate for what you would think are the least valuable ticket.
    This year I managed to get the last ornamental sahha ball for collections... but it has taken years to tick off those boxes!
    All that for an almost totally useless item...
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    I would like to see all tickets able to be converted both upwards and downwards with some kind of penalty built-into the conversion rate. At least people could have a better experience with what they end-up with and have more choices.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Ticket-Balls are such a pain and time-consuming (organizing groups, educating people that you can multi-kick without losing drops, etc.) that I think it's almost never worth the reward. If you're going for collection, I'd much rather buy the unbound stuff tbh. The stuff from Copper Tickets is kinda pricey, but it saves you a lot of trouble. I specifically supplied Copper Tickets to a main using alt accounts to complete the collection a couple of years back and although that was much more efficient, I hope I won't ever need to do it again.

If you're lucky you get a trustworthy group which has no issue with switching chars so you can receive on your main, but kick on an alt. But needless to say that extends the whole process so I'm not a big fan personally.