test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where to get Pre_paid_cards

Hello fellow adventures I have a question. First off i did research and seen the ARC advertised that Pre_paid_card could be purchased at Walmart. So with cash in pocket i rode my peddle bike 6 miles alone a four lane highway to the local walmart. The boys in the gaming department said "what? Is that a game?" sp they being genration Z never heard of Neverwinter let alone so obscure gaming company name ARC. The told me I had to go to the Game stop as they advertised it was for sale there. So 3 more miles farther away alone the four lane highway I got to the Game stop. Did you know they open and noon? I didn't I had to wait 2 hours in front of the store for two teenagers to show up and noon. anyway they where clueless to and they did not stock the card either. I was a long 9 mile ride back to my house and I am thinking maybe I should just go back to world of warcraft I can get those cards.

any who does any one know where one gets these nonexistent pre-paid-cards? before you all jump in with advice please know if your going to say you can buy them on-line i remind you that if i have to purchase a pre-paid-card with a credit card I would not need the stupid pre-paid-card .

so 18 miles returning empty handed i am vexed a little bluh bluh bluh...

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing the colorful responses. =)

Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,348 Arc User
    https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017623234-Where-can-I-find-Arc-Games-prepaid-cards-

The info was from 2019. They probably do not make that anymore. I would call the store to check before going. Some could have left over stock (unlikely) and may not even be in your area though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • xxsuperheroxx#8731 xxsuperheroxx Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Thank you for replying! like I said I did my research but did not call no of the store the ARC advertised on their site has even heard of the company nor the game NeverWinter. just checking the sites for Target, Walmart, Best Buy and Game Stop none of them carry or even know of this company. There is no brick and mottor stores that carry the pre-paid -cards. I am thing they never made them.
  • mithmyrrmithmyrr Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    If you go to Game Stop, ask for Perfect World gift card. The ones in this area don't have a physical card to buy, but should have an e-gift card, where you go in the store, buy it, and they give you the receipt with a code on it.

Just remember to ask for Perfect World, not ARC or Neverwinter.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,348 Arc User
    https://www.gamestop.com/search/?q=Perfect+World&lang=default

Yes, it does still say "Perfect World Entertainment currency" in Gamestop web site.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    Just buy a prepaid debit gift card. You know those vanilla vista cards. If you're not comfortable sharing your info or if you want to gift someone so they can buy zen, then just do that. Prepaid Perfect World cards don't exist anymore or at least in my area. Though get one over the amount you're getting because of tax. @xxsuperheroxx#8731
    Post edited by mwk on
  • xxsuperheroxx#8731 xxsuperheroxx Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Thank you one and all for responding I never believed in spending money i do not have on hand or living beyond my means, so I do not have any credit cards. It real it a loss only to Arc as now I can justify not spending any money on the game. The game is for the most part dead there is very little to no platers in any of the newer content today a Saturday. Come Monday though a madhouse of players just doing weekly tasks and not really playing the game.