test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any way to make amount of currency show overhead in game?

uglyduck1uglyduck1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Is there any way to make the amount of currency (gold, silver, copper) show overhead upon collection from a kill?

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    uglyduck1 said:

Is there any way to make the amount of currency (gold, silver, copper) show overhead upon collection from a kill?

If you hit ESC and click options, it will open a window, click on the last tab 'interface' and then click 'HUD' and scroll down the list, this is where you can control which floaters are displayed and turn on and off the ones you want and don't want. I read this post and so logged-in and had a look, but as far as I can see there is no reference to gold or currency drop displays when fighting. But if there was such a thing, that would be where you'd find it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I just had a thought. The only way to see gold drop and how much is to look at the (normally) bottom right corner of your screen where the amount is, and you will see the number float downwards, but it's quite fast. But I guess you could move that to a more conspicuous place using the rearrange HUD option, I haven't tried doing it but I'm pretty sure it's the item notification box. You can access that by hitting the ESC key and clicking 'rearrange HUD' top bar, then the screen will show all the info boxes and you can drag and drop them to wherever you like. Maybe you can experiment with that and drag it somewhere more conspicuous? Not sure if that's any help.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    In the bottom right of the screen, there is a "item notifications" rectangle area. Whatever you pick up is shown in that area including gold, rAD, event currency, etc. You can move "item notifications" in HUB arrangement to wherever you want. If you just want to separate gold from other items, then, no.

My bottom right corner in HUB.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***