test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

change email

I am compelled to write here because I can't find any help anywhere else. I have to change the ARC login email (and therefore the game) since the old one is currently out of use. It cannot receive or send messages, but trying to modify it, Arc sends a confirmation email to that very address, where I cannot receive it. I opened a ticket, but he sends me the answers on the email that can't receive them, I really don't know what to do anymore. :'(
"Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,248 Arc User
    edited June 2023

I am compelled to write here because I can't find any help anywhere else. I have to change the ARC login email (and therefore the game) since the old one is currently out of use. It cannot receive or send messages, but trying to modify it, Arc sends a confirmation email to that very address, where I cannot receive it. I opened a ticket, but he sends me the answers on the email that can't receive them, I really don't know what to do anymore. :'(

For security reason, I don't know there is way to 'fix' it. The only ID you have in the system is your old email address. How else can ARC verify you are indeed you?
    Can you regain access to the old email address?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    I don't know, I hope the old manager (libero mail) will be able to unblock the emails long enough to make these changes, I can't leave my account tied to a similar company (IOL it's the second time since the beginning of the year that has a similar blackout, in January we were without email for a week, this time it promises to be even worse).
    I hope that once the use of the old e-mail is restored, the change will be quick, but in the meantime I fear that I will have to resign myself to waiting :'(
    "Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    Write ticket to support services, explain issue in details..

They can verify from where you have log in to your account, if logs show that to account get log in and played from same place for loong time.. Then staff may assume that you are true account owner, and may change email..
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    thanks hadestemplar, i contacted the assistance yesterday and i did as you suggested but i don't hope that the question will be resolved easily, also because if they answer me i simply can't receive their emails. The best thing I can do now is keep calm and wait for my old provider to be able to reactivate the service long enough to change the email with the standard procedure. I am very angry and tired about this situation, but I absolutely have to remain calm and wait.
    It may seem strange but just reading these answers has helped me to regain some calm, so thank you.
  • Options
    Apparently they have finally fixed the problem, I can't tell you how relieved I am