test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Signets of Patronage?

bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
edited June 2023 in Player Feedback (PC)
I've done some poking around on these forums, and I can't find a thread newer than fall 2022, so I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere I haven't found.

That said; what are the chances we might be getting Signet of Patronage creation for the Path of the Fallen (mod19) and New Sharandar (mod20) campaigns? I imagine many players would be happy to have that.

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User

I've done some poking around on these forums, and I can't find a thread newer than fall 2022, so I apologize if this has been addressed somewhere I haven't found.

That said; what are the chances we might be getting Signet of Patronage creation for the Path of the Fallen (mod19) and New Sharandar (mod20) campaigns? I imagine many players would be happy to have that.

It's probably a good time to consider it, because the new campaign takes so long to run on multiple ALTS. I find by the time I've done 1 character, doing my 2nd or 3rd get to be too much. I found the PRIOR Campaign easier to do 2, 3, or 4 character than I do this one. But perhaps it similar just different, depends how many people you find running Heroic's, etc..

Still this is a good idea for sure!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It should be an automatic account unlock after the first character trudges through the campaign.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    A lot of players would be happy with an expansion on the signets of patronage.

Personally don't really care too much for them because the AD (for the most part) and campaign currency costs are quite high, would rather snail through them over a lengthy period of time on additional characters, though not everyone feels the same way. Arguably the more characters you have the less shiny signets of patronage become.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

As Brett Norton said in the last Q&A, we are indeed planning to extend this feature to more campaigns as we move forward.

Path of the Fallen will become a Legacy Campaign at the M26's release!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    From a post September 2017...

* Note that (like campaign buyouts) the most recent campaigns (right now, we’re thinking the two most recent ones) won’t have this accelerator. As new campaigns come on line, older ones will get the Signets of Patronage.

Path of the Fallen is currently 6 mods behind, which is 4 more than what was being "thought" about. Hopefully in the future it won't take 5+ mods for a campaign to get a SoP (Signet of Patronage)...

To be more "fair" to the player base it would be good for when a mod gets 2 newer mods ahead of it (3 mods behind the latest), a SoP will become available. Even if it didn't become a legacy campaign for another 2 mods (5 mods behind the latest) players would still have a means to increase campaign progression on additional characters.

Also can the 50k AD cost per SoP of the same type be reduced per purchase? Maybe reduce the AD cost by like 5k each time and cap out at like 10k (after 9 SoP's are purchased)? This will help give players with a considerable number of characters more inclination to run campaigns on additional characters. As things currently are, for the most part personally would rather simply wait until a campaign goes legacy and spend around an hour to get the boon points and spend the time (multiple times over the amount of time it takes to complete a legacy campaign) and AD that would have been spent buying SoP's and running campaigns on additional characters doing other things in the game.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen