test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lock box

So I recently opened 50 of the new lock boxes and no it’s not my first lock box. Been playing since day one opened hundreds, but this time once I hit the milestone for the assassin it didn’t give me it it gave me a trash blue with a green for the guaranteed bonus. I brought this up to ARC they replied milestones aren’t guaranteed to get the pic shown but I’ve always received the item shown. What’s the point of having rewards shown for milestones if they aren’t what you get for reaching them? Let it be known I’ve paid my last VIP and purchased my last zen. I love Neverwinter and stayed around long after everyone i knew left. But this kind of slight of hand is where I draw the line.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @psychowildhogs,

I also replied on Twitter. The milestone bonuses are guaranteed! However, when opening 50 Lolthian Lockboxes, you'll receive “a random companion up to Epic quality, or Blaspheme Assassin - Account”, as mentionned in the tooltip:

There is no issue/bug on this point.

There was just a display issue when inspecting the lockbox. The progress bar does not always reflect the correct amount/progress. This display issue is known and still being investigated.

When opening a lockbox, the correct amount/progress is displayed.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    queenie9482#3002 queenie9482 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I wonder how do you open all 50 such lockboxes.