test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character freezing

While playing my wizard it randomly freezes my char to where I can’t move around can cast spells no problem but it takes a change character load screen then select same toon to move around again have deleted data off Xbox to no avail

Answers

• Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User

While playing my wizard it randomly freezes my char to where I can’t move around can cast spells no problem but it takes a change character load screen then select same toon to move around again have deleted data off Xbox to no avail

I've been told it's lag but I doubt it because it only happens in combat for me, never anywhere else. I think it's some to do specifically with combat programming.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    tindeellistindeellis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @xelenia#8379 said:
    > While playing my wizard it randomly freezes my char to where I can’t move around can cast spells no problem but it takes a change character load screen then select same toon to move around again have deleted data off Xbox to no avail

I have the same issue now. Playing on PC. After fighting some mobs, my CW will be unable to move with a,w or d and only moves with shift key. Help, defeat doesn't resolve the issue but going back to the character screen and reloading does. If, however, I have to do this at the end of a dungeon, I leave the instance and miss out on the chest and reward within it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,292 Arc User

> @xelenia#8379 said:
    > While playing my wizard it randomly freezes my char to where I can’t move around can cast spells no problem but it takes a change character load screen then select same toon to move around again have deleted data off Xbox to no avail

I have the same issue now. Playing on PC. After fighting some mobs, my CW will be unable to move with a,w or d and only moves with shift key. Help, defeat doesn't resolve the issue but going back to the character screen and reloading does. If, however, I have to do this at the end of a dungeon, I leave the instance and miss out on the chest and reward within it.

Yes, this bug is there like forever. My workaround for my wizard is: not to use Storm Pillar and Scorching Burst.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***