test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Power Bar, map keep disappearing during the game.

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 604 Arc User
When I have been in Gzemnids Reliquary my bar at the bottom that shows if you can throw an arcane blast yet etc. just disappears lately. It's done it in Mezoboransan too esp after a CCaptain Drider fight. All of the stuff has gotten buggy lately, with only the invoke circle showing at times with no map no jewels to transport. It's getting nerve wracking especially when it majorly interferes with game play.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Have you tried a force verify? Also check your GPU driver is up to date.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    I will try the force verify option ty!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Yea try it Jana, often I have things not drawing correctly like effects missing etc, and a force verify usually fixes it. If I ever have a display issue where things aren't looking right, that's always my first step. It's usually caused by missing or corrupted files and force verify will check all the files and replace the dodgy/missing ones with good ones.
  • Options
    Thank you it helped a lot. I cant get the boss notification back for anything but that isn't a biggy, especially if the map doesn't disappear! Also did my resolution and everything is much smaller and not in my way, thank you for that as well!
  • Options
    That's great to hear. For the boss notification you could maybe try looking in rearrange HUD edit mode and see if it's been slid almost off the screen and can be slid back, if it's gone altogether, you could maybe do a HUD reset and then move them around to where you want them again.
  • Options
    Where do you do a hud reset at? I was just with a group in Mezo that were so good at killing Captain driders when all my consumbable bars disappeared, I think everything got to big. Do you know how to keep that from happening. I haven't gotten stuck so much since I marked the force verify, which I just realized I didn't check after todays patch.
  • Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

Where do you do a hud reset at? I was just with a group in Mezo that were so good at killing Captain driders when all my consumbable bars disappeared, I think everything got to big. Do you know how to keep that from happening. I haven't gotten stuck so much since I marked the force verify, which I just realized I didn't check after todays patch.

Press ESC to see the options, then click on "Rearrange HUD", then press Shift+ESC to reset everything to default positions and sizes.
  • Options
    Hitting rearrange Hud doesn't make some things come back. I've got force verify on and was just in Gzemnids Religuary and my potion bar on the bottom disappeared along with some features around the map. I am so mad, I was doing pretty good. It's just to hard for me when I can't see the status of how healthy I am or anything else. I guess I will report it in the bug section, it keeps happening when I am fight with others a Captain Drider in Mezo. TY all for your help!
  • Options
    Oh wow this is the bug section, hope they notice and fix this.
  • Options
    reset your HUD.