test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unrefined AD

rodandogrodandog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
I am sure this has been discussed a billion times, but!!, whats the point in AD an its limit to 100k a day, when its so easy to go well over that amount just playin the game?? currently I have aprox 8 mil in unrefined that will never get refined on just one toon, an another 4 mil with my other toons. It really is time this company addresses this problem, Why not have items that can be exchanged for unrefined ad, or something, I dont really know. This is ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    you could convert seals or campaign coins into gold, the solution seems easy to me
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    rodandog said:

I am sure this has been discussed a billion times, but!!, whats the point in AD an its limit to 100k a day, when its so easy to go well over that amount just playin the game?? currently I have aprox 8 mil in unrefined that will never get refined on just one toon, an another 4 mil with my other toons. It really is time this company addresses this problem, Why not have items that can be exchanged for unrefined ad, or something, I dont really know. This is ridiculous

Consider this, they open the flood gates and let us refine everything. What do you think a Mythic mount on the AH would cost? I'd be willing to bet we'd be back to old day prices of 10-20 Mil a mount(Was legendary at the time). The side effect is inflation of everything in the game, a zen exchange that doubles overnight(Already close to a year turn around), and an even more broken economy.
  • Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    to blame and who exploited the glitches