test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CR pools bugged

rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just did a CR and in the first boss fight with the sisters, the red pools on the ground are bugged, some of them only show small portions of the pool (the rest is under the ground and not showing) and others are missing entirely. The effect of killing you is still working. So all-in all-it's kind of hard to avoid them and stay alive if you can't see them. I assume they have all been accidentally shifted down slightly and are now going through the ground texture and not displaying correctly.
Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• Options
    Did it a second time and the pools were the same, some only partially there and others not at all. This is today's RC instance of it btw.
  • Options
    taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I can confirm I had the same problem. Red pools in first boss were mostly missing. Those that were showing looked like they had squares cut out of them.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I escalated this issue for investigation.

Thanks for your help and your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    uhglok#9624 uhglok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    did ravenloft yesterday still buggy pools nothing been addressed
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    @percemer maybe lift em up as we got in last bosess fighht in malabog and valindra dungeons
  • Options
    Yea @ksell that's the issue, they're slightly too low and clipping through the texture they're supposed to sit on top of. they need lifting up. Also @percemer I reported a little while back that the lava circles in the Kabal boss fight in Spellplague Caverns were floating too high, I noticed the other day they're even higher now than they were before. First it was a noticeable gap, now it's much larger.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    The red stripes at final boss in Malabog Castle are now way too high too. (enough so you must align your point of view paralel with them to guess where the safe spots actually are)
  • Options
    Interesting.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 410 Arc User
    I noticed that the runes that sit on the tables in the Runestead are now floating above the table surface. Seems like lots of things have been levelled up :/
  • Options
    dont forget Karundax Caverns guys; its really nasty when u cant see were the ground is burning;
    there might be some problem in EE zones too, havent checked em recenlty
  • Options
    I just ran through Nosturas place (when u run on the stag) and all the runes are also floating above the ground there.
  • Options

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Got to ToNG, potion puzzle: The colorful animals on pedestals were gone. (but still visible on the person who drank a potion)
    Post edited by rikitaki on
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    Castle Ravencroft has just gotten harder and harder. I cant remember the last time I got that on random and we finished it. I think the dungeons have been tweaked and made to hard or our stats and damage have been cut way to much. There are way more dungeons now that don't get finished then before the time off period we had recently.
  • Options
    uhglok#9624 uhglok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    and here we are 3 weeks later still buggy pools but they jumped on fixing ya dont get T-bars from new campaign on multiple accts lmao
  • Options
    aslan#5649 aslan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    This isn't just in CR FYI, it's happening in a lot of dungeons where the floor isn't totally smooth.
  • Options
    aslan#5649 aslan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    jana#2651 said:

Castle Ravencroft has just gotten harder and harder. I cant remember the last time I got that on random and we finished it. I think the dungeons have been tweaked and made to hard or our stats and damage have been cut way to much. There are way more dungeons now that don't get finished then before the time off period we had recently.

I disagree, I think many of the dungeons are TOO EASY, where even mid-level players can just waltz through them, DPS run ahead and pew-pew-pew their way right to the end. I'm an ex-World of Warcraft player, and personally I would like to see more focus on making sure that players HAVE to obey the mechanics of a dungeon, otherwise it's a wipe and a reset. I feel it would create more engaging and exciting content, players would NEED to learn the mechanics of the dungeons, and would soon sort them men from the boys!

There is a real lack of engaging, but accessible content in this game. Everything is either way too easy, or literally impossible. VoS was the last time something felt like a challenge, but something that was potentially achievable (and even that's out the window by about 60-70K IL).
  • Options
    @aslan3775 oldest dungeon still "vaulted", others affected by said bug, another batch in constant rework process; I need content (thats already there) not challenge, pug gives me nuff

would remind of 2 things said in related topics :
    - new/diffrent engaging mechanics - for all roles - in trials etc
    - intro dungeons/ story mode, for learning