test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank You For The Updated Siege Event!

The updated format that follows the new heroics whereby you only need a percentage (20% for minor, 40% for major) to complete the quest is such a welcome addition! It was so frustrating in the past having to wait for a specific heroic for ages (or forced to have to swap instances), and it made doing it as a group pointless since the numbers needed were RNG.

The only two gripes I still have is that the value shows as an integer (0/100) making it appear as if though one would need to do 100 heroic encounters! Turning it into percentage like in Northdark Reaches would be sweet. Also if you could increase the respawn time after a heroic encounter is done that'd be amazing as many tend to complete the encounters in record time leaving you with quite a bit of down time with nothing to do and it still makes instance hopping a thing which isn't ideal.

Comments

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

The updated format that follows the new heroics whereby you only need a percentage (20% for minor, 40% for major) to complete the quest is such a welcome addition! It was so frustrating in the past having to wait for a specific heroic for ages (or forced to have to swap instances), and it made doing it as a group pointless since the numbers needed were RNG.

The only two gripes I still have is that the value shows as an integer (0/100) making it appear as if though one would need to do 100 heroic encounters! Turning it into percentage like in Northdark Reaches would be sweet. Also if you could increase the respawn time after a heroic encounter is done that'd be amazing as many tend to complete the encounters in record time leaving you with quite a bit of down time with nothing to do and it still makes instance hopping a thing which isn't ideal.

Yep 100% agree - much prefer this updated version. I think it took me about 10 minutes to complete today, whereas last time it was more like 20+ minutes some days.
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    I love the new siege event as well, this was really great today. I have always liked them but today in minutes I was done with everything.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,213 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    One thing people may like more is it seems it drops blue voucher more. I personally don't really care about that but I got enough from doing 2 small HEs that made me to make a trip to SH to dump them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I totally agree. I actually ran it twice in the same day for the first time since... umm... some long time ago.

The initial shock of seeing 0/100 was kinda big, but after seeing it actually is a %, it's a welcome change.

Thank you!
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Thank you for your feedback!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    Yep, great event :+1: I just wish the 2X seals event would have lasted a bit longer.
    DD~