test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New VIP lvl - get your daily key and refine 100k AD when not on

onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
I would like to see that we get an VIP lvl Increase. With this new lvl we get automatically everyday our Dungeon key added to the bank and if we have rough AD it automatically gets converted once a day.

Why I think this is a good solution. Many people taking a break friom the game and stop logging in when VIP is over.
But If I would know that with VIP my key gets collected and my rough AD refined (if I have some) then I would extend my VIP even if im not playing.
Becaus if I come back i have some keys :)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,248 Arc User
    edited February 2023
    onlymat said:

I would like to see that we get an VIP lvl Increase. With this new lvl we get automatically everyday our Dungeon key added to the bank and if we have rough AD it automatically gets converted once a day.

Why I think this is a good solution. Many people taking a break friom the game and stop logging in when VIP is over.
    But If I would know that with VIP my key gets collected and my rough AD refined (if I have some) then I would extend my VIP even if im not playing.
    Becaus if I come back i have some keys :)

1. They want you to login everyday to make their spreadsheet looks better.
    2. They don't want you to leave even for a short period of time. At least, they would not encourage it by removing the incentive to login everyday.
    3. There is no incentive for them to add VIP level. At least, not for your reasons. Everyone would already have VIP level 50+ if there are 50+ levels. There is no effort to reach another level.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    It's a login incentive, as plasticbat pointed out.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    They're desperate for people to stop leaving, this is one of the few ways they can force people to keep logging in. They're not going to change that.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    VIP has to have more value - agree on that.

Simple thing would be to allow VIP Rank X players to be able to refine 200k RAD a day perhaps?
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    But they usually try to reduce the amount of refined AD in the game by creating more and more AD sinks not have more of it floating around which this would do. I agree though it would be a nice idea.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    For information about refining rAD :
    when logging in on a character, the game will autorefine the rAD he has up to how much wasn't refined the day before (you get yellow notification message + yellow message in the middle of the screen), and so as long as you don't manually refine any or earn any new (so you can switch to another toon if the first one didn't have enough rAD to get the yesterday 100k).
    Then you are able to refine again 100k for the present day.

With enough rAD in stockpile, you can basically log in once every 2 day and get the full refining of everyday (that what I did between november and mid january). Obviously, though, that doesn't apply for the VIP bags ^^.

Work on PC, unsure about consoles.