test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I no longer have access to my VIP benefit on prev

As title. Since a month I noted that I didn't anymore my VIP 12 benefits on the prev server (not owlbear), while on server live it works without issues. I asked for help on live server beacuse on prev the H don't works, don't exist I guess, and they told me to address here. ty.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    You would not get VIP in preview. Your character is copied. Your account is not. VIP is account level item. Same as your shared bank slot, etc.
    In the past, to get VIP in preview was to allow you to purchase VIP in preview with 0 Zen. They have not provided that for a long time. In short, nobody has VIP in preview.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    alacander#1629 alacander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So is there a reason why I've had it for some time and not anymore?
  • Options
    edited January 2023

So is there a reason why I've had it for some time and not anymore?

No idea. When was the last time you were in preview?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    I also did some tests yesterday and the VIP was not active. The last time I entered and instead had the VIP it must have been a month ago coinciding if I remember correctly with an update but it could be irrelevant
  • Options
    I don't have any VIP for at least a year if not more in preview. I have VIP in live server non-stop since the introduction of VIP. Granted, I don't go to preview server everyday.
  • Options
    Well, understood, no VIP in prev, I don't know because I did it for that time.. TY for help.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I've never had VIP on Preview either, even when I tested the M24 stuff previously...
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    strathkin said:

I've never had VIP on Preview either, even when I tested the M24 stuff previously...

How you even found this thread? It's over a month old... OP haven't logged in to the forums since then.
    And yes there was ViP on preview a while ago, for about a mod or two. Around mod 18.