test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bard bugs update

adakite#6555 adakite Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Ive played Neverwinter for a long time but am relatively new to the bard. I have noticed a lot of bugs and room for improvement with the bard class while playing but I cant find a recently updated list of known bugs. It seems the lists in these forums were last updated a year or so ago.

Have there been any updates to bard since those lists were posted?

It seems like Rejuvinating Carol still heals like a wet flannel.
I still get knocked off my mount repeatedly when I change loadout.
I still get stuck in combat in certain scenarios and cant get through portals in dungeons. It seems the only fix is to wait for all my songs to expire or kill myself.
I still get a rediculous delay after pulling out my banjo which means the first button press of my song is missed.

I saw somewhere an idea that it would be great if we had an Annointed Army style visual around the players in your group while Sheltering Etude was still active for that player and I thought that would be worth suggesting as an improvement for the class, but I would be just pi$$ing in the wind if the bugs from 2021 still havent been addressed.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    adakite#6555 adakite Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thats what I thought. 3 weeks later and its radio silence.
    Not even an acknowledgement of the question from the ladies and gents at Cryptic.
  • Options
    bellatoriumbellatorium Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any updates? :c
  • Options
    onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Minstrel is one of the strongest healers. As they can have access to all their healing/cleansing functions as well as increase damage with Blaze Flamenco and Storyteller.

I always play Rejuvenating Carol with the 50% added bonus from Flourish.

I put Sheltering Etude in Delayed Play asap. Then I cast it initially without using Delayed Play. Then every time I have Vamp up, I cast it. That is a nice group heal. As it heals every time it is refreshed.

Defender's Minuet is your Oh S*** heal for a party member.