test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW freeze bug

This is a known issue among CWs. The wizard "freezes" -- unable to move, except via teleport (until stamina runs out). To be able to move again, the player has to either go to "change character" screen or log out. Either way, there's a loss--sometimes getting thrown out of an instance, getting tossed from a queue, or the like. It used to only happen occasionally. Now it's happening several times an hour. To the point, that the newly vamped CW is nearly unplayable. How can I go into MToS with this happening?

Please, please look at into it and fix it.

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

This is a known issue among CWs. The wizard "freezes" -- unable to move, except via teleport (until stamina runs out). To be able to move again, the player has to either go to "change character" screen or log out. Either way, there's a loss--sometimes getting thrown out of an instance, getting tossed from a queue, or the like. It used to only happen occasionally. Now it's happening several times an hour. To the point, that the newly vamped CW is nearly unplayable. How can I go into MToS with this happening?

Please, please look at into it and fix it.

Dont use storm pillar or schorching burst and you will not freeze.
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    What use are powers if you can't use them?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited December 2022

What use are powers if you can't use them?

Until they fix it, you are taking a chance to get frozen and take the consequence you mentioned. Obviously, it is your choice.
    This bug has existed and been reported for a long time. I am not seeing this will be fixed and fixed it right anytime soon.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***