test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] The semi-annual bug/glitch/wtf thread

So, first thing's first. LOVE THE FRAME RATE. The game looks so good now. Granted I'm on PS5 but even friends who play on PS4 have noticed and my God the game looks amazing. -But here's some weirdness.

Little blue swords everywhere. Mostly around where people congregate, I think? I've seen them in both Protector's Enclave and the new module staging area. Most of the clusters are at campfires but we'll see them randomly pretty much all over. Not sure what this is about.

Cragmire Crypts Epic final boss fight is bugged. Badly. He glitches to the unseen area ABOVE THE STAGE and cannot be targeted except by pets/companions. Weirdly enough, my mythic Lich Makos (and soul puppet) goes with him almost instantly but other companions have trouble triggering the glitch. One person's hawk pretty much refused to go up there (granted the player character wasn't really trying to work with us). It was amusing the first time (with people with Mythic companions) but not so funny the next time. (Also it's really hard to get out of combat for some reason, even after he's dead).

Also one of the Fashion items, Garb of the North, I think? Is bugged and showing the summer top. This is actually visible on the field and on both genders. -And it's just the top. The other pieces are normal.

Spider keys--these should be a one-for one trade for webbed keys. Also please let us do something with the old Underdark items like DROW HUNTING TIPS and the like. Or make them stop dropping. Annnd, stop dropping obsolete currency in Manycoins? At the very least, let us turn in our heart of fire enchantment at the vendor. Do I really have to keep this stuff as long as I kept the stupid Promissory Note from River District? -C'mon.

Anyway, those are just a few. I'm sure there's more, but the Cragmire thing is awful and really should be looked into. ~Until next time.

Comments

• Options
    hiro#4711 hiro Member Posts: 1 New User
    The server is timing out for me started last evening and still persists. How do I fix this
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Add the bugs specific to roles:
    OP killed with shield up can't scroll
    CW randomly "freezes" and can't move without teleporting. This is happening multiple times an hour for me now. And I'm beyond tired of it. You have to go to character change screen or log out - and that has consequences. I've lost reaper marks now because of it.