test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The door of Niert Elamshin Main quest broken

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Free Brealin janquy....can't currently interact. Abandon and rerun quest same result.

Comments

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Only quest in list, did all quests rotating to do release prisoners, still no joy,
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    same issue. No work around. Cannot interact with Braelin
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Me too so can't continue the campaign chain :( You get there and you can see Braelin in the cage but the cage door is already open and it says "Cannot currently Interact".

If I was to guess maybe it hasn't reset from the first time someone did it?

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I interacted with him while freeing prisoners, not sure if that’s what has me locked out from moving forward, tried changing instances but same results
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Was able to complete on one of my alts, had to have 20 friends generate a new instance to complete it....broke after completing it so none can complete it after I did on new instance.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    mongol69 said:

Was able to complete on one of my alts, had to have 20 friends generate a new instance to complete it....broke after completing it so none can complete it after I did on new instance.

That's what I thought. It's not automatically resetting after one person completes it which mean most people will not be able to advance in the story.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited November 2022

mongol69 said:

That's what I thought. It's not automatically resetting after one person completes it which mean most people will not be able to advance in the story.
    That was pretty much identified in PC Bug Report.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1266295/free-braelin-janquay

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***