test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Round Table Alliance

putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
The Round Table Alliance was formed to recruit and help out smaller guilds. This alliance with other like minded guilds, with the ideals of Arthurs round table in mind.

There is no position of power here, no head of the table. It is a true alliance, a meeting place, where we help each other progress and grow as players. It will be a place where drama will not be tolerated.

A close knit community is what we have tried to put together, which will involve lots of shared dungeon runs, stronghold events and cooperation. A great sense of humor is required, and a great appreciation for diversity and culture.

We have experience in making the best of your stronghold donations and will gladly offer advice when required. We will also try to help each guild get the best of the construction cost discounts available to them.

We have a very active player base, and are looking to expand with our alliance guilds. We offer experienced players whom are willing to participate in alliance activity.

If this sounds like the kind of alliance you want to be a part of, please contact myself for more information, and to have a discussion. Likewise if you are looking for a guild in Neverwinter feel free to reach out to me with what your looking for in a guild, and I will see if I can find a good fit for you within the Round Table Alliance.

Putz

Alliance Level: 237
Members: 3,509

Current Guilds are:

Dragon Riders of Neverwinter (GH20)
Limitless (GH20)
Neverember's Guard (GH15)
Golden Eagles (GH18)
Myrmidons (GH20)
H3ll's Warriors (GH20)
Lycan Army (GH13)
Sanctuary (GH20)
Valaraukari Ascension (GH20)
Skeleton Crew (GH20)
Pandemonium Carnival (GH 16)
Ashes of Anka (GH15)
DragonTribe (GH20)
Post edited by putzboy78 on

Comments

• putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    Currently 2 more spots available for active guilds. Message me for details.

Putz
  • billyk2018#4561 billyk2018 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Great alliance to join really help developing our guild lots of helpful players great opportunity for two guilds to join us and grow together
    Welcome to the Round Table Alliance, Pandemonium Carnival> We are still looking for one more active guild to join the Round Table Alliance. Message me for details.

Putz
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Welcome Pandemonium Carnival and Raiders of the Storm to RTA
    Welcome Raider of the Storm to the Round Table Alliance. The Round Table Alliance is now full.
  • fenimir75fenimir75 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Currently have an opening for a guild to join the Round Table Alliance.
  • fatfack#4422 fatfack Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hi there, i just got back in game and took over an abandoned lvl 14 guild. i am in an alliance but looks dead aS no one talks in chat. i manage to full the guild with newbies from starter zones most lvl under 20. so if any spot open to your alliance pls invite me and hopefully helm me grow my guild: -CELESTIALS-
    edited March 2022
    Welcome Lycan Army to the Round Table Alliance. The Round Table Alliance currently has one guild position for an active guild. Message @putzboy78 to know more
    The Round Table Alliance currently has two guild positions available for active guilds. Message @putzboy78 to know more
    Welcome Wind of Fate to the Round Table Alliance. The Round Table Alliance currently has one guild position for an active guild. Message @putzboy78 to know more
    Welcome DragonTribe to the Round Table Alliance. The Round Table Alliance is currently full. If you would like to get on the waiting list message @putzboy78 to know more