test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Don't buy Hell Pit Buyout option

nikkrostnikkrost Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Once you purchase all of the buyout options to reach 21 days of achievement, you are no longer offered any daily quest for the Hell Pit. I purchased the buyouts in order to improve my chances of getting the two companions by having more days to obtain the achievement coins, but now I'm not receiving anything. Submitted tickets for past 2 days, but no response yet. Confirmed this is an issue by talking to someone else who had purchased the buyouts and they can't get daily quests either. Don't waste money until they get this issue resoved.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    There are only 21 chances. Every account only has 21 chances. Your buy out filled out that 21 chances as intended. There are technically 22 calendar days to play this event. After you get 21, you also can't play on the 22nd day.

Buyout is for those who don't have time to play.
    The buy out price is discounted for the days you already played.

Getting buy out means you stop to play. You "buy out" so that you don't need to play. Hence, one probably should do that on the last few days knowing that one can't finish all 21.
    So, since this is not what you intended to do, yes, you wasted your money.

The buyout is meant for those who:
    1. hate to play hell pit but want its prize or
    2. fail to complete hell pit (it was not easy in its previous version) but want its prize or
    3. can't play everyday (e.g. those who only play in the weekend) but want to cover the days one missed. They buy it when the event is almost over.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***