test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OFFICIAL: Temple of the Spider (Normal) Feedback

lassor#2420 lassor Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 76 Cryptic Developer
Greetings, adventurers!

This is the thread to leave feedback on the Temple of the Spider (Normal) dungeon. The dungeon requires 25,000 IL (20,000 in private) to enter and is intended to be included in the Random Dungeon Queue.

The dungeon will be made available at roughly 12:00pm PDT on Friday 9/30 and will remain active throughout the remainder of the Preview period, unlike the Master version.

The bosses in the dungeon have been rebuilt/replaced with brand new mechanics. The encounters throughout the dungeon have also been adjusted. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback on all aspects of the dungeon. GLHF!
Post edited by lassor#2420 on

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    Did you finally open up the side area that's been blocked off since Mod 6? That was a really cool area that contained lore and a couple of surprises for unwary adventurers.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

Did you finally open up the side area that's been blocked off since Mod 6? That was a really cool area that contained lore and a couple of surprises for unwary adventurers.

I don't remember any side areas in temple, I know other dungeons had some drow though that got blocked off.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    It's right before the large door before the first boss. There's a large rock blocking a tunnel that leads to the side area. A Whisperknife rogue can still get around the barrier.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    archmage#5149 archmage Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    We completed the normal version in 3 player party with just me as solo dps with no difficulties.
    We did not bother with any mechanics, no red circles on cocoons, no blue beam /red beam, just powered through.

We could not leave the dungeon after win, neither through portal , nor by abandon instance, we had to close the game.
  • Options
    elwing#6559 elwing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I cannot see the floor in certain parts of the dungeon (both Normal and Master) with low graphic settings (screenshots from close to the 1st Drider).

It seems the problem is the “Show high detail objects” option in the graphics settings – turning it on will show the floor.

Ligula Trickfoot
  • Options
    nayirunayiru Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Wrong subject sorry