test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do You Want To See Bank Tabs?

deadmano#4272 deadmano Member Posts: 73 Arc User
I made a poll recently to hopefully gauge player interest with regards to having tabs in the player's bank, with each tab essentially giving as much space as the original bank. As players progress further and further into the game, with many items being character bound (which took a lot of time/effort to acquire, not to mention resources), it'd be nice to be able to store such things and be able to also organise them into tabs as and when needed.

If this is something that interests you, please cast your vote:
https://strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNj2lAOyR

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    As an option for those who want it to turn it on, yes.
    As something that I have to use, no.
    Do I care to have it? No.
    Do I want to see Cryptic add more bug to the game? No.
    I would like to see they add more (a lot more) bank slot before having the tab. There are only 128 slot cap in personal bank and 88 slot cap in shared bank. There is not enough slot to see tab potential.

I already max out both shared bank and personal bank. Making tab does not help me anything except adding inventory management difficulty (because I use every slot in the bank already). I already organized my stuff my way.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deadmano#4272 deadmano Member Posts: 73 Arc User

I already max out both shared bank and personal bank. Making tab does not help me anything except adding inventory management difficulty (because I use every slot in the bank already). I already organized my stuff my way.

Not sure if you were missing my explanation (ignore if you did) but I wanted to reiterate for just in case;
    My suggestion is not to just add bank tabs that utilise the same cap across all tabs (128) but rather 128 slots for EACH tab, so you'd be able to store 640 items if we had 5 tabs (128 x 5). I do agree that storage in general needs working on, because even with max Mythic bags across multiple characters, maxed banks, maxed shared storage, I still run into issues.