test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues since last update

erza1120erza1120 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Hi all Has anyone have been having issues with their game after the patch?
1st it was the game started up and it was a black screen thanks to a post on the forms that was fixed.
2nd now my game disconnects or crashes, sometimes it will log out of the character sheet and I would have to sign in, again. My characters will move slow or they would move the the game freezes then move rise repeat. I checked my WIFI and so I know it's not my connection I tried to check the crash form but I had a hard time understand how to fix the Issue. I tried installing the game, I also did a Force verify and that didn't work. can anyone help me?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tharuce#2140 tharuce Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    its not just you, and i cannot send support ticket as i refuse to allow cookies on my device, and the system will not let me into report tickets without allowing cookies.
  • Options

its not just you, and I cannot send support ticket as I refuse to allow cookies on my device, and the system will not let me into report tickets without allowing cookies.

Can't you use your computer or a laptop to send a ticket? I don't use my phone to send tickets.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    erza1120 said:

its not just you, and I cannot send support ticket as I refuse to allow cookies on my device, and the system will not let me into report tickets without allowing cookies.

Can't you use your computer or a laptop to send a ticket? I don't use my phone to send tickets.
    He does not want cookie anywhere.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited October 2021

erza1120 said:

Oh ok. He can delete the cookies after he send his ticket.

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    erza1120 said:

erza1120 said:

He does not want to loose any security during the period he was working on the ticket especially loosing that to Cryptic. i.e. he refused to accept Cryptic's cookie even for a brief period of time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Greetings,

Could you please try this method:

• On the launcher, click on "Options"
    • Turn off "On-demand patching"
    • Turn on "Force verify"
    • Click on "Save"

Note: This will download the entire game, if you have not already done so (~33GB), and it will remove in game patching which can sometimes cause some issues.

If the issue persists, please contact the Customer Support team. If you declined the Cookie Policy, you can email this team directly at support@perfectworld.com - or according to your language:
    DE: support-german@perfectworld.com
    FR: support-french@perfectworld.com
    IT: support-italian@perfectworld.com
    RU: support-russian@perfectworld.com

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options

erza1120 said:

erza1120 said:

He does not want to loose any security during the period he was working on the ticket especially loosing that to Cryptic. i.e. he refused to accept Cryptic's cookie even for a brief period of time.
    I don't understand how he could lose any security while sending a ticket, when I send a ticket I used cookies buy I don't lose any security when I send a ticket but that's fine he doesn't have to use the cookies if he doesn't want to.
  • Options
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Could you please try this method:

• On the launcher, click on "Options"
    • Turn off "On-demand patching"
    • Turn on "Force verify"
    • Click on "Save"

Note: This will download the entire game, if you have not already done so (~33GB), and it will remove in game patching which can sometimes cause some issues.

If the issue persists, please contact the Customer Support team. If you declined the Cookie Policy, you can email this team directly at support@perfectworld.com - or according to your language:
    DE: support-german@perfectworld.com
    FR: support-french@perfectworld.com
    IT: support-italian@perfectworld.com
    RU: support-russian@perfectworld.com

Regards,

I tried that and it didn't work. I used the proxy and that seemed to somehow work although sometimes the same issues happens but not a lot like it use it.
  • Options
    gamgzy#8454 gamgzy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Since the update i've been getting multiple error messages on character load: "cannot equip any more of this item" in red text. Happens on Alts too. Anyone else getting this? Anyone have any ideas on a solution? Doesn't appear to be loadouts...
  • Options
    bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    > @gamgzy#8454 said:
    > Since the update i've been getting multiple error messages on character load: "cannot equip any more of this item" in red text. Happens on Alts too. Anyone else getting this? Anyone have any ideas on a solution? Doesn't appear to be loadouts...

Pretty sure that is your temporary enchantments attempting to load into the slots. If you have non temp ones slotted this happens. At least to my main. My alts still have the temps.
  • Options
    gamgzy#8454 gamgzy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Pretty sure that is your temporary enchantments attempting to load into the slots. If you have non temp ones slotted this happens. At least to my main. My alts still have the temps.

Yep, bang on, many thanks.
  • Options
    hateinside#8004 hateinside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Since the new mod I am glitched on queue, everytime I try to do a random Queue, I am kicked after the countdown is over, even after accept, dont know what to do, and I am a dps,so, 2 hour everytime to find a match
  • Options
    graybeard#0732 graybeard Member Posts: 1 New User
    PS4 Connection to login server timed out
    I have been unable to play NW for about a week now. Anyone else seeing this error?
  • Options
    luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    is anyone getting weird audio issues with neverwinter? all games are fine but neverwinter.
  • Options
    Is anyone else missing visuals on PC? Temporary items like crates, gates, wagons, tables, certain walls and doors, even some quest items are completely invisible and I get stuck a LOT! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating my drivers and software, optimizing my graphics, etc. My wife plays on her laptop and has no issues at all. I submitted a ticket but I know those can be slow to get resolved.