test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still no Rank 12 loadouts voucher ?

OK you said you fix this. I already sent a ticket in for one character I created and you support helped me. Now I just got to level 18 on a second character created and they did not as well get their level 12 loadout.
What happens to all the people that don’t have an ARC account how do they get support to give them the missing items that you should make sure are there?
I can’t even submit a ticket as of yet till I finish rank 20 to make sure I got all my never ember incentives.
This is unacceptable, but sadly , totally expected .
SMH

Comments

• Options
    mignon#7663 mignon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Every year the same old events get rolled out with the same bugs as the previous years. Then its fixed and next year we get the bugged version again. If customers get this type of service from a store, I bet they'll stop supporting them...
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I feel bad for all the new players that have no clue they aren’t getting the items they payed for .
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

I feel bad for all the new players that have no clue they aren’t getting the items they payed for .

Aside from time spent playing, you are not buying anything with this event?

Anyways, they explained during the stream today that they removed the voucher for the zen version of the loadout but forgot to remove it from the event. They are working at making a wonderous bazaar voucher as a replacement and everyone will be getting the WB vouchers once it passes QA.

• Options
    You’re buying a character slot for 250zen to run the event
  • Options
    So they had a stream today ? Wow , support just gave me my loadout voucher today and I couldn’t even find it in the zen store to redeem. Guess they never gave support the memo ?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited August 2022

So they had a stream today ? Wow , support just gave me my loadout voucher today and I couldn’t even find it in the zen store to redeem. Guess they never gave support the memo ?

Should you redeed that in Wondrous Bazaar?

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Got it from bazaar , ty
    First one was from zen store