test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zariel is not in the lootbox

On the Ru server in the astral loot box there is no companion Zariel. There is a companion in the description of the chest on the European server, but not on the RU.
Question - Is this a description error or another chest? Should I open chests now or wait until you fix it?

Also a question about the test server lurker. I already wrote in the "preview" topic, but I did not receive an answer there.
Character transfer not working! The site says "transfer successful" but it's not, the characters are not transferred from the RU server to Lurker. I transferred the Persian about a month ago, he still has not appeared on Lurker.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Having Zariel in the loot box is considered as a mistake. May be that is "fixed" in Ru Server.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1265776/zariel-in-astral-lockbox

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    @plasticbat Read carefully: "Since players have already obtained Zariel on live servers, we have opted to leave Zariel in at this time, including its future run in the Wondrous Bazaar."
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited August 2022

@plasticbat Read carefully: "Since players have already obtained Zariel on live servers, we have opted to leave Zariel in at this time, including its future run in the Wondrous Bazaar."

I read that as it could not stop Astral Lockbox to have Zairel in live server (likely US/World server) in time. As the result, player can obtain Zairel in Astral lockbox of US/World live server. Hence, "Since players have already obtained Zariel on live servers, we have opted to leave Zariel in at this time, including its future run in the Wondrous Bazaar."

Player have already obtained Zairel ONLY because it is IN Astral lockbox.

If Ru Server's Astral lockbox does not contain Zairel as you said, players in Ru Server cannot obtain Zairel on their live server. Hence, they don't have such problem as US/World server. Hence, logically, no need to do anything in Ru Server.

However, they may just do that for Ru for simplicity.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    @plasticbat That would be pure discrimination.

I checked. Zariel is in the chest. It's all about the wrong description. A regular problem of the RU server, either the description is old, or the translation is incorrect. And all due to the fact that the translation on the RU server is clearly done by people who do not know the language well, there were rumors that a French company translates into all languages, from there and constant typos.